Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

Austria

[quote user="morty"]You can''t, in all seriousness, still be in denial about Holt, Wiz?
[/quote]

Its not denial Morty imo, its just faith in DM and Hughton''s words.

My bad, apologies Olly. I thought you meant Holt had tweeted he was in Austria. Damn I thought for a minute the whole Wigan thing was a rumour :(

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You can''t, in all seriousness, still be in denial about Holt, Wiz?[/quote]

[/quote]Okkkkkay. What have they said that reassures you that Grant Holt is staying?McNally said some days ago that nothing was going on, but that was some days ago now. Have I missed either of them saying "Grant Holt will not be sold"?

Ruddy is in Austria. His tweet;

"1 day down 4 more to go!"

It was the first day of training there today after flying out yesterday. Presumably the session is only 5 days long.

Nothing from Holt whatsoever. I would presume that he did not go after hearing of Wigan''s interest before/over the weekend.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Ruddy is in Austria. His tweet;

"1 day down 4 more to go!"

It was the first day of training there today after flying out yesterday. Presumably the session is only 5 days long.

Nothing from Holt whatsoever. I would presume that he did not go after hearing of Wigan''s interest before/over the weekend.[/quote]He doesn''t actually mention he is in Austria though, he could just as easily be doing a 5 day programme back here in UK. I know you probably think I am being picky, but its people making assumptions based on things that are ambiguous that gets them in the state some of them are in!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You can''t, in all seriousness, still be in denial about Holt, Wiz?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Okkkkkay. What have they said that reassures you that Grant Holt is staying?

McNally said some days ago that nothing was going on, but that was some days ago now. Have I missed either of them saying "Grant Holt will not be sold"?
[/quote]

No, but they did say no offers had been recieved for our players..........but as you say that was 36 hrs ago.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You can''t, in all seriousness, still be in denial about Holt, Wiz?[/quote]

[/quote]Okkkkkay. What have they said that reassures you that Grant Holt is staying?McNally said some days ago that nothing was going on, but that was some days ago now. Have I missed either of them saying "Grant Holt will not be sold"?[/quote]

No, but they did say no offers had been recieved for our players..........but as you say that was 36 hrs ago.

[/quote]Exactly, and the subject hasn''t been broached against since[Y]

Someone gave McNally some abuse last night which was hinting at the Holt deal and talks had happened on Friday after the tweet from McNally confirming he had not spoken to any other clubs about our players on Friday (in relation to the Ruddy rumours).

McNally tweeted: “Right busy this pm & so I haven’t responded to tweets. Can confirm though I haven’t been in talks with clubs about any one leaving #ncfc” on Friday in reaction to the Ruddy rumours

Reply: “Really why say it when you clearly where in talks with Wigan. Hard to believe you not in talks with Chelsea over Ruddy now”

McNally “on Friday? I wasn’t in talks with anyone”

No denial of further talks, this confirmed for me last night about the Holt stuff.

He also confirmed we are "Very Close" to our next signing, I get a feeling that Nash + 1 more might be unveiled tomorrow as it seems that Nash is signing

Do you not think that since Friday, Holt may have been told that we are close to getting another top striker in, so his days were numbered? Final straw for Holt to engineer a move?

I have a feeling that Holt has just been waiting for the right Club to come along since we announced RVW''s signing. Let''s face it, the Wigan deal could not have worked out any better for him.