Sign in to follow this  
oldone

Hucks v Holt

For goodness sake - while Holt has been fantastic for us (although last season he failed to perform to his full ability and at times didn''t seem interested) there is NO comparison between him and Hucks.

Hucks has twice the speed, is half the size and has four times the ability of Grant Holt.    Hucks is NCFC through and through, we will do well to find another player of his ability and as passionate about our club. He wouldn''t play against us - it could well be that Grant Holt will. 

Thank you Grant Holt, you have certainly played your part in getting us where we are today. Goodbye and good luck and go score another hat trick against the scum!

You''re talking about my two favourite ever City players. I couldn''t separate them though. Both awesome players in very different ways. I was gutted when Hucks left when he had a season or two left at the highest level, same applies to Holty.

So Huckerby is by far a better player than Holt because he is faster and weighs less? They play(ed) different positions, different roles etc. And Holt has helped us with 2 promotions and 2 successful seasons in the Prem. Hucks was by far my favourite NCFC player until Holt came along, now I''m not so sure. And I hope you''re not questioning Holt''s passion towards our club? He is probably one of the most passionate and influential player the club has ever had. He will go down as one of our greatest ever players I think, and rightly so.

Why do we have to pick one? Why can''t we love them both? And why doesn''t Eadie get a mention? He was the equal of Hucks at his best and it is a huge shame that we didn''t get to see Eadie and Hucks together, which looked like a possibility just before Eadie had to announce his retirement.