Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Favourite Grant Holt goals

Favourite moment - faced the media after the 7-1 Colchester debacle. Not easy I would imagine. Obvious then he was made of the right stuff to get us back out of League One.

His hat trick against Yeovil in the first round of the carling cup, one of those goals was amazing (Ben Arfa had nothing on him!) and the eventual result went quite a way to making me feel better about the 7-1 a few days before.

Some of my favourite Holt goals off the top of my head.

His goal against Bristol Rovers where he bounced off two of their players and smashed in a left footed shot, His left footed lob over the keeper in a 3-0 home win over Huddersfeild. His header in a 2-0 against Exeter. His equaliser away at Huddersfeild in a 3-1 win where he was set up by Lappin n Wes. His side foot from the edge of the box against Stockport. Colchester away when he went round the keeper from a goalkick. His first and third at home against the scum. His penalty at Leciester. The half volley at Burnley. The last minute winner at home against Reading in that 2-1 win. His lob against Wolves. His header at Anfeild. His left footed goal on the turn against Man U at home 2 seasons ago. His winner against Arsenal. His last second winner against Everton.

The lob and header v wolves

Funniest was the goal v west brom this season where foster sliced it and holty just walked it into the empty net doing the celebration whilst he has doing it, everyone was celebrating too, just brilliant