Sign in to follow this  
Mervmeister

Norwich, Chelsea, man city after Fraser Forster?

http://app.tribalfootball.com/?referrer=http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/norwich-chelsea-man-city-go-celtic-keeper-forster-3967840#article/tribalfootball-3967840

No idea if anything in it.

Would we rather Chelsea directly went for hooper or would we be happier to let ruddy go and get Forster possibly slightly cheaper making small profit?

According to some press reports this morning, Cheski''s "improved" bid for Ruddy was £6M  - are they taking the pi55???

If I was Ruddy, I''d feel insulted!!

[quote user="Foghorn"]

According to some press reports this morning, Cheski''s "improved" bid for Ruddy was £6M  - are they taking the pi55???

If I was Ruddy, I''d feel insulted!!

[/quote]We should not be taking less than 12 million IMO.

Forster better than Ruddy?? I have to disagree he''s a good keeper but he''s not better than Ruddy.

Think Forster is at least as good as Ruddy.

Let''s hope we don''t let Ruddy go before a replacement is lined up.

We''ve just done the same with Holt - sold before a replacement is signed - we now need two or three strikers and other clubs know that. Look what happened last season when we loaned Vaughan without a replacement.

Two or three? We already have two, if CH plays one up front and gets more offensive players in the mould of Toivonen then we only need one other striker.

Forster would be my choice replacement, but he is not better than ruddy.

We will struggle to find a keeper better than him, fact, but forster has the potential to rival him at international level.

We mustbdo everything to hold onto ruddy

I think Forster would be a better fit for Chelsea than Ruddy.

He''s equally as promising, probably wouldn''t mind being sat on the bench a bit and has a few more years on his side.

I reckon they''d get him for £5m too.

In a sense, if he moved to either us or chelsea, i''d be delighted as it would assure us a class goalkeeper either way.

[quote user="paul moy"]A no brainer. Forster is better than Ruddy but we must get him before we sell !!!!
[/quote]

No surprise here. Still clueless.

[quote user="jedi"]Forster better than Ruddy?? I have to disagree he''s a good keeper but he''s not better than Ruddy.[/quote]

This^^^

jedi wrote:

Forster better than Ruddy?? I have to disagree he''s a good keeper but he''s not better than Ruddy.

yep, I agree with the above too