Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

A blow for Lambert!

Benteke to leave, where''s he off then? Personally, I can see Arsenal, surprising you may think, but when they realise Rooney and Suarez are unrealistic, benteke''s their man!

When i read the title of this thread I though Lambert had been caught in a Red Light District. Distinctly disappointed by the result thread

so we sell our Talisman and in the same day we find out that Benteke hasnt travelled with Villa and is off...hmmm... i wonder....

[quote user="Robert911"]When i read the title of this thread I though Lambert had been caught in a Red Light District. Distinctly disappointed by the result thread
[/quote]

Big LOL! [:D]

Told ya last month. Let the games commence

25-30m

Bosh

here comes AJ, or whatever the villas fan name is, to say how it''s the best possible thing for villa and that all the fans are happy it''s happening.

-------------------------

Just call me mystic meg.

who says you''ll get any money bar what you spent on him back to spend? your clubs in huge debt.

why would Chelsea want Benteke? They have a superb young striker potentially better in Lukaku, but then agains imagine Lukaku and Benteke together, damn that would be scary, pace, power and height.......

Welcome back AJ, we''ve missed you!

I am pleased that you could be supporting a Club that will have a sizeable amount of money from Benteke''s sale, but will not be able to attract quality players, to a Club that came very close to relegation, is well known for not being able to spend too much in the transfer market because they have been mismanaged before and need to pay off debts, and had just lost there one and only star player.

You may well get £20m, but you certainly won''t be going out and spending £20m on replacements.

[quote user="AJ"]Told ya last month. Let the games commence

25-30m

Bosh[/quote]
If that''s the case are you disapointed you have spent such measly amounts this summer or unknown players? I doubt that the 20M your likely to receive will be going into your transfer kitty - i expect some will, but if history tells us anything, i expect Lerner will be pocketing the majority of that to pay of some debt