Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Benteke

Just handed in a transfer request. Villa will listen to offers matching their valuation.

Hopefully McNally has Holt''s replacement in the bag already because Villa could suddenly have a lot of money to spend and we could have similar targets.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Just handed in a transfer request. Villa will listen to offers matching their valuation.

Hopefully McNally has Holt''s replacement in the bag already because Villa could suddenly have a lot of money to spend and we could have similar targets.[/quote]Off to Arsenal or liverpool I reckon, Throw suarez into this little "triangle" and it makes for a nice merry-go-round.

@SkyFootball 23s

Here''s the full story after Aston Villa confirm striker Christian Benteke has handed in a transfer request. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8814213/Aston-Villa-confirm-Christian-Benteke-has-handed-in-a-transfer-

--------------------------------

here comes AJ, or whatever the villas fan name is, to say how it''s the best possible thing for villa and that all the fans are happy it''s happening.

here''s what their fans have to say!

"Why are people giving abuse?"

"Because if not for us, he''d still be in Belgium as a nobody. He''s showing the fans that loved him that he isn''t anything special and is just another mercenary. Never mind the fans though, PL must be sick to the stomach. Really don''t want to face him in the PL."

"Hope he breaks his legs at his new club naturally."

"Hope we get £30m for him and he goes on to **** his career up. So ungrateful"

and my personal favorite "**** Benteke"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

love to have seen Lambert''s face when that request was handed in?!?.......

He''ll get minimal money out of what they get for his sale ,as they''re broke........and may well think that keeping Bent is the best option?

I should imagine this really hasn''t come as a huge surprise to anyone at AV, and they will have targets lined up ready. Hopefully nobody we are looking at, the sale of benteke will give them a few bob in their pocket.

Didn''t he also get his Villa move by threatening to sue his old club if they didn''t let him leave? they should not be shocked by this. similar situation to us and lambo.

Whatever will Lambert say about someone not honouring their contract......

He can hardly take the moral ground with Benteke!!

Can''t wait to get into work tomorrow - surrounded by Villa fans! Be even better if we nail a big name signing too - not just Nash!

Do love their big club mentality, and the whole why would you want to go

anywhere else? Admittedly I think some NCFC fans have been like this

regarding the Ruddy Speculation however, with this situation everyone

can see Benteke is a superb talent who only needed one season in the

prem to convince the premier elite of his abilities. Villa didn''t give

him anything but a pressureless season to be a star man with all the

service and a stage to showcase his talent. It is naive of Villa fans to

assume Manchester UTD, Arsenal etc didn''t know of him, of course they

did, they just needed to see him adapt to the premier league perhaps

before commiting. Now they know he can do it, they will circle, Villa

clearly saw this coming or should of at least. The same potentially

could happen with us and RvW but if the player themselves states they

want to push themselves to the highest they can reach then surely you

can''t blame them? Especially when in Villa''s case at the minute they

cant and probably wont offer that progression for a few years.

Dear Paul Lambert,Fu***ng "Irony" is a bugger of word isn''t it?Maybe you could sit down and have a chat with him about honoring contracts and not being a mecenaryThank you

Benteke hands in a transfer request the day we selll Holt.we have a few million to spend and have signed an international striker with possibly another coming in...Benteke might just be "seen in Asda" soon....

Need to have our forwards sorted asap now. We don''t need Villa chasing our targets as well.

Wouldn''t say to much, this ''could'' be us in 12 months time, if RVW has the same sort of impact

If RVW has the same impact on next season, in terms of goals scored, we will be a top 8 side, as opposed to flirting with relegation (a la villa) and he may, or may not go, but even if the worst happens we will be a much better proposition, for new signings than Villa will be, once Benteke leaves in the next few weeks.

This was always gonna happen. Nobody likes losing their best players, but apart from a couple of clubs it happens to us all (even the likes of Arsenal)

The fee will soften the blow obviously, and I''m half thinking Helenius who we brought in last month may well be the replacement already.

I''ve never heard of him, but I''d never heard of Benteke this time last year either. I think Lambert''s sniffed out another bargain

All in all, confidence is sky high right now. Half expecting a great season. I''ll settle for somewhere between 12-8th in all honesty though. Small steps ...

UTV

[quote user="AJ"]This was always gonna happen. Nobody likes losing their best players, but apart from a couple of clubs it happens to us all (even the likes of Arsenal)

The fee will soften the blow obviously, and I''m half thinking Helenius who we brought in last month may well be the replacement already.

I''ve never heard of him, but I''d never heard of Benteke this time last year either. I think Lambert''s sniffed out another bargain

All in all, confidence is sky high right now. Half expecting a great season. I''ll settle for somewhere between 12-8th in all honesty though. Small steps ...

UTV[/quote]the same Helenius that joined Cardiff for 7.5m?

[quote user="coachkemp"][quote user="AJ"]This was always gonna happen. Nobody likes losing their best players, but apart from a couple of clubs it happens to us all (even the likes of Arsenal)

UTV[/quote]the same Helenius that joined Cardiff for 7.5m? [/quote]Oh thats cornelius, bloody danish and their similar names!

Poor Paul Lambert. I think he wouldn''t even have the cheek to blast Benteke too much seeing as Lambert has walked out on pretty much every manager contract he''s been given.

If Villa do well this year then he''ll be off next year if a better offer presents itself. He talks of wanting to build something special at Villa. This always makes me laugh.

We need to sign our strikers before Villa have the Benteke money. Don''t want to be competing with Lambert for players.

[quote user="AJ"]This was always gonna happen. Nobody likes losing their best players, but apart from a couple of clubs it happens to us all (even the likes of Arsenal)

UTV[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha chin up ''AJ''