Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

The suspense is killing me!

I understand that at our newly found level, multi million pound deals for international players are more complex but it feels like we''ve been waiting for the same group of players (Toivonen, Fer, Olsson, Hooper) to sign. Alderwiereld is a new one in the last couple of days, but i''m (wrongfully i know) getting impatient now! I wish we''d get these guys signed up!

I think we''l get one of Fer, Toivonen & Alderweireld. Just seems too good to be true. I think we''ll get Hooper aswell. Frustrating that it seems to be taking so long but I think that''s the nature of exploring the foreign markets. Players have to leave a country and settle in a new one, that''s a big thing really.

Just remember in January, we were linked with RVW, Hooper to name a few, all gettting very excited and we ended up with a swap deal for Becchio!

Try not to get too excited until that fat lady starts to sing!!!!!

I know how you feel. Its stupid to expect these multi-million pound deals to be done in an instant, but i just want them all done now! To be fair, if we can get any of them i''ll be ecstatic, but i''m also being greedy because i want the lot.

Hopefully there''ll be some good news this week to cheer us all up after Holts exit.