Sign in to follow this  
Gaz06

Olsson

Not even on the bench today in a strong side for Blackburns pre-season friendly! Make of that what you will

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]Not even on the bench today in a strong side for Blackburns pre-season friendly! Make of that what you will[/quote]Well worthy of another new thread

Why question someone''s support of the club? Are we not allowed to support them just because we don''t have the luck to live in the fine city?

According to Blackburn press reports yesterday he has not travelled on their pre season camp to Portugal with their manager saying his future should be sorted out this week. Lets hope it is to us, his experience and pace would give us some good options and competition with Garrido

Olsson and Alderweireld to sign together?Be like that Episode of the apprentice when he fires two.Although of course we''ll be doing the opposite

I saw on the beeb this morning that Rovers have agreed to buy Jay Spearing from Liverpool for £1.75m...."but any deal for Spearing is dependent on Rovers moving on a senior player with the move only agreed in principle."

I did wonder if this meant Olsson, I had a quick squizz about and couldn''t see much else rumoured from them in the ''out'' category.

Bad Google translation from SwedishFootball Website but seems likely!

Sports blade can reveal that Martin Olsson, 25, is ready for Norwich.

After long negotiations with Blackburn got the club agreed a four-year contract with landslagsmannen.

Now only a medical examination - carried out during the evening.

Swedish landslagsmannen Martin Olsson wanted away from Blackburn for a longer time. 2012 left the club from Premier League and Championship in the year has been tough.

Now Sportbladet reveal that Olsson finished hard betting Premier League club Norwich.

After long and sometimes tough negotiations writes left-back in four years for the club.

Now it remains only a medical examination before the transition becomes totally official. The check will be conducted on Tuesday evening.

Soon, he thereby become teammate with the national team colleague Ola Toivonen, who is also rumored to go to Norwich. Martin Olsson played 117 games for Blackburn and is listed for three goals since he arrived in 2007.

Got told by a friend they reckon they spotted him at Yellow''s earlier today.

As many of you know I''m not one to post crap, so all is hoping this is true. McNally said we were "close" to signing someone else, maybe this is Olsson.

If Fer and the young defender follow in the coming days, I''d be over the moon with the business so far!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/blackburn-rovers/transfer-talk/news/olsson-undergoing-norwich-medical_92756.html

Not sure how reliable the above link is but for anything around £2 million he''d be a real steal, looking at various websites it definitely seems as though our links to him have grown in the last few days which suggests that the deal is closer to happening.

If the four-year-contract part of this rumour is true, you have to think what it means for Garrido on a two year deal with a year option.

Are we seeing this year as more of a contest between the two then Olsson takes over? Is Garrido now just a backup?

Am I going way too far on rumour alone? I think so.