Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Seen in a Chippy near Norwich Station

[quote user="ITK Twitterer"]

Believe we have some nice signings Perched up

[/quote]

I''m not going to rise to the whitebait. Anyway, when I was getting my chips last night I heard our no. 1 target had failed his medical because he''d pulled a mussel

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]We''ll have to get our skates on to tie this deal up before someone else reels him in...[/quote]

Don''t worry Unhinged, there''s plenty more fish in the sea.

There''s still several empty plaices in the squid, Hughton needs to move quickly to fillet out.I''m a dab hand at this aren''t I? [:)]

I unfortunately work in a Chippy in Norfolk but since I have worked there have had huckerby, lappin and hoolahan all come in aswell as ray mears and Amanda holden but unfortunately only managed to get hoolahans autograph

A few seasons ago we could only bream of signing someone of his calibre. This could set the barbel fairly high for future transfer windows.

[quote user="mbncfc1"]I unfortunately work in a Chippy in Norfolk but since I have worked there have had huckerby, lappin and hoolahan all come in aswell as ray mears and Amanda holden but unfortunately only managed to get hoolahans autograph[/quote]and Holdens phone number....

I''m not feeling too in tuna with this rumour, people need to kipper a lid on this kind of stuff or else some posters will start pouting with disgust, or others will see it as a red herring. There''s a time and a plaice for silly rumours, but one thing is for sure, our signings are looking good so far so we''re bound to have a whale of a time next season.