Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Seen in a Chippy near Norwich Station

Hi, a mate of mine''s dad was in the pub tonight and was talking to a bloke whose wife is friends with a woman who works in a chippy near Norwich station. And she reckons that it may or may not have been Christian Benteke who came in for a large cod and chips tonight. She''s not sure as she was out the back and was not looking properly and only saw the back of his head. But I think we can all agree that it''s pretty much guarenteed that Christian Benteke is nailed on to sign in the next hour

[quote user="Robert911"]It''s about as realistic as the other stories popping up on here[/quote]and well worth you lowering yourself to that level?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Robert911"]It''s about as realistic as the other stories popping up on here[/quote]and well worth you lowering yourself to that level?[/quote]Boredom i guess. At least it''s plainly obvious it''s not real. At least i''m not professing that I definitely saw Gary Hooper on the airplane and that he told me he is signing.....

[quote user="City1st"]this is not the plaice for these type of posts[/quote]I heard it from another good source that we are close to a breakthrough on a new message board. However, it''s possible that it may only be a new twitter feed

[quote user="87canary"]Trust city1st to chip in[/quote]oh nolooks like I''m in for another battering(from the form palice)

Oh cod! This all smells a bit fishy

Benteke deal might be done, but is the hooper deal still open or is it all wrapped up?

The Benteke rumour is a load of old scallops, just scampi happening and a tench of death around that particular deal.

Hooper coming though, well any fin is possible, Hooper thought to want a little time to mullet over.  Just hope the rumours of him going under the sturgeons knife are wide of the mark......

Right thats it, I need a lay down, I''ve got a haddock after all that!!

[quote user="Robert911"]Hi, a mate of mine''s dad was in the pub tonight and was talking to a bloke whose wife is friends with a woman who works in a chippy near Norwich station. And she reckons that it may or may not have been Christian Benteke who came in for a large cod and chips tonight. She''s not sure as she was out the back and was not looking properly and only saw the back of his head. But I think we can all agree that it''s pretty much guarenteed that Christian Benteke is nailed on to sign in the next hour
[/quote]

Absolutely no chance. No mention of someone''s cousin anywhere.