Sign in to follow this  
Cricketer

Toivonen Talk Maybe Our Own BBC Can Shed Some Light

I play with some Dutch guys on Call of Duty and one is a member of the PSV supporters club, and may I say he is not a happy bunny with the way things are panning out for them in the market.

The fans are told one thing and then another happens. He firmly believes that Ola Toivonen is catching a 21.05pm flight either Thursday or Friday for talks coming into Norwich I have no idea if their is flight let alone anything else but as BBC and Mervmeister are in the know maybe they can shed some light.

Sorry for posting it on here but I didn''t think with being a newish member those guys would appreciate being pmed by a stranger

My mate who plays Battlefield with Grant Holt said that Holty signed for Wigan for 10k a year, family visiting rights and a promotional deal with Ginsters worth over £50m !!

Wouldn''t touch them m8 if you weren''t fit, I caught the sight of one from a work mate, looked like something being passed off as meat wrapped in a cardboard coating then he put it in the microwave

Thanks for the tip I will now make sure I keep away from that person at work as much as possible to avoid a potential unwelcome encounter with one

Ginsters really are a sad immitation of the real thing. I love a proper Cornish Pasty with all those big chunks of beef, potato, onion and lots of pepper. A big crust is what you really want to keep you going!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]To = too Nexus mmm?

Mr Pedantic :-)[/quote]LOL sorry, smart phones not that smart, or maybe its the person using it :-P

I''ve heard he doesn''t want to join us or sign a new deal with PSV, but no one else has bid for him. I''d like us to pull the plug on this deal don''t want a player who isn''t committed.