Sign in to follow this  
super canary

starting 11 if we kicked off Saturday

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Olsson

Fer Howson

Snodgrass  Hoolahan  Pilkington

Wolfswinkel

Think Fer and Jonno are very similar players in that they occupy that enforcer role. Not to hot on him though so i might be wrong. Would expect Wes to still be in the starting lineup and I reckon Pilks would lose out to Redmond as hes onviously Chrissy''s boy.Olson also benched as our back 4 are solid (ish) and I reckon Hoots would go with stability there rather than mix it up.... so( going on 100% fitness etc )RuddyMartin Turner Bass GaridoWes Fer HowsonSnoddy RVW Redmond

Expect to see Bradley and Pilks to come on at the 85th and 90th min when we are 3-0 down  !   ( haha sorry for the pesimism there, just a little joke i dont actually mean it before people start crying )

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Does anyone here really know what they are talking about?

[/quote]You can find Portman road on your way to Nowhere mate, take a hike and enjoy the off season. No need to pretend your Mr know it all cos you got Fifa and played some Champ Manager !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Think Fer and Jonno are very similar players in that they occupy that enforcer role. Not to hot on him though so i might be wrong. Would expect Wes to still be in the starting lineup and I reckon Pilks would lose out to Redmond as hes onviously Chrissy''s boy.Olson also benched as our back 4 are solid (ish) and I reckon Hoots would go with stability there rather than mix it up.... so( going on 100% fitness etc )RuddyMartin Turner Bass GaridoWes Fer HowsonSnoddy RVW Redmond

Expect to see Bradley and Pilks to come on at the 85th and 90th min when we are 3-0 down  !   ( haha sorry for the pesimism there, just a little joke i dont actually mean it before people start crying )[/quote]

Fer?    love it!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Has Fer actually signed yet?

Cos if we''re allowed to pick players who haven''t signed yet I want Wessi & Messi up front.

[/quote]What a ridiculous post....

Why would Wessi play upfront..? [:P]

Well, there are pics up of him meeting and Wiki seems to think so.Who knows, possibly jumping the gun, but who cares ? Just a laugh isnt it ?

RuddyMartin - Turner - Bassong - OlssonSnodgrass - Fer - Howson - PilkingtonHoolahanvan WolfswinkelSubs: Bunn, Whittaker, Garrido, Johnson, Tettey, Redmond, Becchio

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Wiki seems to think so.
[/quote]

You do realise that it can be updated by anyone with a computer...and for football players at transfer time, usually by 12 year old boys wetting themselves over who might be coming to their club

I wouldnt be quite so quick to discount Garrido...and could easily see certain ,more diffiult games where Olsson plays in front of him.

2 potential combinations do intrigue me however, Olsson and Redmond would be as quick a left hand side as there is ....whilst a midfiield duo of Fer and Tettey looks potentially formidable?

ulmtiately any manager will strive for a team full of players that he has himself signed (with an odd exception)....and we will pretty much almost be at that stage with Hughton over the next weeks.

for what its worth, my opinion,

Ruddy

Martin  Turner  Bassong Garrido

Fer  Johnson

Snodgrass   Hoolahan   Pilkington

Van Wolfswinkel

Bunn,Whittaker,Olsson,Tettey,Howson,Redmond,Becchio

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I wouldnt be quite so quick to discount Garrido...and could easily see certain ,more diffiult games where Olsson plays in front of him.

2 potential combinations do intrigue me however, Olsson and Redmond would be as quick a left hand side as there is ....whilst a midfiield duo of Fer and Tettey looks potentially formidable?

ulmtiately any manager will strive for a team full of players that he has himself signed (with an odd exception)....and we will pretty much almost be at that stage with Hughton over the next weeks.

for what its worth, my opinion,

Ruddy

Martin  Turner  Bassong Garrido

Fer  Johnson

Snodgrass   Hoolahan   Pilkington

Van Wolfswinkel

Bunn,Whittaker,Olsson,Tettey,Howson,Redmond,Becchio

[/quote]

to clarify by "in front" ,I mean Garrido at left back, Olsson at left midfield......not selected ahead of him

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Does anyone here really know what they are talking about?

[/quote]You can find Portman road on your way to Nowhere mate, take a hike and enjoy the off season. No need to pretend your Mr know it all cos you got Fifa and played some Champ Manager ![/quote]

Oh dear!

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Wiki seems to think so.[/quote]

You do realise that it can be updated by anyone with a computer...and for football players at transfer time, usually by 12 year old boys wetting themselves over who might be coming to their club

[/quote]"ohnoinevathouatha"

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Can''t we choose two from four strikers?[/quote]I would still like to see us starting with 2 up front Highland, call me old fasioned but for me two strikers is the way to play.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Wiki seems to think so.[/quote]

[/quote]"ohnoinevathouatha"[/quote] You really are a Knobhead of the first order.  Bye!!!!

Surely it''ll most likely be;

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Olsson

Tettey

Fer Howson

Snoddy Pilks

RVW

4-5-1 (4-3-3)

I''d go with the following:

Ruddy

Martin, Bassong, Turner, Olsson

Tettey, Fer

Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Pilkington

Van Wolfswinkel

Subs: Bunn, R.Bennett, Garrido, Redmond, Howson, Johnson, Becchio

Probably harsh on Elliott Bennett, but i''d like to see what our new boy Nathan Redmond can do!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Think Fer and Jonno are very similar players in that they occupy that enforcer role. Not to hot on him though so i might be wrong. Would expect Wes to still be in the starting lineup and I reckon Pilks would lose out to Redmond as hes onviously Chrissy''s boy.Olson also benched as our back 4 are solid (ish) and I reckon Hoots would go with stability there rather than mix it up.... so( going on 100% fitness etc )RuddyMartin Turner Bass GaridoWes Fer HowsonSnoddy RVW Redmond

Expect to see Bradley and Pilks to come on at the 85th and 90th min when we are 3-0 down  !   ( haha sorry for the pesimism there, just a little joke i dont actually mean it before people start crying )[/quote]Fer is a box to box midfielder while Johnson is an anchor man.