Sign in to follow this  
Ole

Svensson negotiating with Elfsborg

According to Swedish Radio (www.sr.se/radiosporten), Mathias Svensson is negatiating with his former club Elfsborg.

Elfsborg''s director is hoping for Svensson will be ready for his debut 4th of July.

with eastwood aparently signing in the short future, could only pave the way for svenssons departure......

we will miss you matty sven!

I can confirm from reliable sources that City have accepted an offer of £250,000 - now it''s down to Matty to agree terms. This came hot form the horses mouth at 4.30 today (Wednesday)

Very good deal at our end if you ask me, he''s been a good player for us but with his knee problem it''s best to take the money and put it towards somebody more long term

as much as i would hate to see him go, maybe getting a younger player in would be better for long term.

I really wish super matt sven does stay for the last year

Fame at last...I see "The Pink''Un" is now taking information from these boards

I can only say that my information comes from the "inside" and I cannot reveal my source

i think he means he is lying!

but yes, nice to see you refering to these boards for once!

Since when did Pink''Un start reporting on information posted on a message board. Shocked and dissappionted

[quote]as much as i would hate to see him go, maybe getting a younger player in would be better for long term. I really wish super matt sven does stay for the last year[/quote]

Dont really think we need to bring anyone in to replace him. We''ve got two youngsters in the queue already, and would have had three if our plank of a manager hadnt just released Crow - plenty of potential there.

If you look at the squad its incredibly unbalanced, basically all strikers and keepers, think a right back might be a good idea, and dont get me started on what we need in midfield.

Considering we signed him for £300,000 nearly two years ago, I think £250,000 for Svennson is a fairly good return. 
Will be sad to see him go, and with figures of 11 goals in 44 games, he''s certainly done his bit for the cause and all with the aid of his cheeky mischevious grin.
All the best for the future Matty, whether you stay or go... 

[quote]Considering we signed him for £300,000 nearly two years ago, I think £250,000 for Svennson is a fairly good return. Will be sad to see him go, and with figures of 11 goals in 44 games, he''s certainly...[/quote]

I thought we only paid about 50K for him? Either way, we haven''t done badly.

Robbo: I was thinking exactly the same? I''m sure we won''t receive more than 100K

Transfer fee shot up to £300k when we got promoted as an add-on from Charlton.

And as for the line in the story referring to this messageboard, I''m not sure how it got in there, it''s been removed and it won''t happen again.

Shame the Norwich site put a photo of Svenny about to be kicked in the head and a ball obscuring his face! Come on press office, got to be better ones than that!