Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Ruddy Hell! I thought it was over !

Appears the Julio Cesar (much like the Higuain deal) is falling apart over at the Emirates.Suggestions Arsenal instead will be moving to sign John Ruddy from Norwich or Tim Krul from Newcastle.Here we go again !

He would probably be first choice at Arsenal and playing champions league football for one of the best clubs in the league.  If they came in with a good ÂŁ12-14m bid, I say take it and wish him well.  I dont want him to leave, but he deserves European football, he is good enough.

Can''t see Arsenal paying over 10mill for a keeper who wouldn''t be certain of being the number 1

Also Higuain deal seems okay it is just taking time not that this is at all relevant.

Wouldn''t begrudge him a move to Arsenal, that one would actually make some sense.
If we got enough to buy Forster with a nice chunk of change then wish him well and get on with it. 

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Wouldn''t begrudge him a move to Arsenal, that one would actually make some sense.
If we got enough to buy Forster with a nice chunk of change then wish him well and get on with it. 
[/quote]Agree with the first line, disagree with the second, do not want Fraser back.

What ''suggestions'' are these Reading? Source?

Assuming this is actually being reported, rather than whispered in a pub, I do actually fear he''s go if offered the chance. He''s way better than Szczęsny.

Damn I thought they''d definitely get Cesar too. It seems the logical move for the guy who''s stated he wants to stay in London.

Think it was one of the London papers where the original story came from.It does seem that Krul is their main targetI''m hoping the Ruddy bit was just a piece of bad journalism(Oh look Arsenal need a keeper and Ruddy was linked with them a few seasons back lets chuck him into the mix)It would make sense though.