Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Green hints at going!!.

I agree with Nobby on this one and i am disgraced at the amount of abuse Greeno is getting off people from message boards, and not just this one! He has been a long serving player for this club and been here all his playing career, but if he is progressing quicker than Norwich City and the right opportunity arises then we shouldn''t blame him for leaving and just forget about him! I have a reliable source who speaks to Greeno all the time and he has said, and he said this last year amid all the speculation, that in an ideal world he wanted to be playing football in the premiership with Norwich City and he stuck to that and again speculation arises and again he has said that he would prefer to be playing at Norwich City and help them get back in the premiership, but if a better offer comes along he can''t refuse! He has his career, which we''ve already said is short in football, to think about and his england career! And all those saying about the 77 goals he conceded means nothing when you look at the C**P in front of him! If it wasn''t for him it would have been a hell of a lot more goals!! So lets get behind him and maybe he''ll stay, but if he doesn''t we should wish him well and i for one will enjoy watching him whenever he plays for england and, if he goes, his new club! GREENO GREENO GREENO!

Anyway, what I should have said is that I agree with ''Craig Jones''. 

How many of the people who''ve criticised him on this board show as much loyalty to their employer (or anyone else for that matter) as Greeno has to his.  He owes ''us'' nothing.

If he feels the time is right for him to further his career elsewhere, then good luck to him.  Hopefully, in years to come, he''ll be welcomed back by all decent NCFC supporters.

Also, I''d like to continue my earlier campaign for Norwich to sign Kenny Lunt.  I shall soon be starting a petition that I will eventually present to the board.

[quote]Just like to point out that a report on Sky quotes Greeno as saying "I honestly have not thought about leaving," http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=280734&lid=2&cpid=8&ti...[/quote]

This latest quote seems like a direct contradiction to what he told the EDP reporter. Is it a case of he can''t make his mind up, or is it simply that no suitable club has shown any interest in him?

[quote]This latest quote seems like a direct contradiction to what he told the EDP reporter. Is it a case of he can''t make his mind up, or is it simply that no suitable club has shown any interest in him?[/quote]

I think it''s a case of: he is not going to ask to leave but if Worthy accepts an offer for him, he will go speak to another club.