Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 IV

Advice please - Can I take my wife up the Arsenal?

Genuine question which I''m hoping someone with recent travelling experience or understanding of the new rules can help me with.

I''m a season ticket holder and have been for donkeys years. I used to go to quite a few away games but didn''t go to any last season and only one the year before.

My wife comes from London and is a nominal gooner, and as the Arsenal game comes on the weekend of my birthday I thought it would be nice for me and her to go down to London for the weekend and see the game while we''re there.

With the changes to the away allocations will I be able to do that? What are my chances of getting one ticket, let alone two? And if there''s a problem with getting a second ticket, what''s the standpoint if I were to borrow someone else''s season ticket to use to get my wife a ticket?

Any advice gratefully received.

I''ve obviously overdone the joke factor here.

Arse jokes aside I''m asking a genuine question (or two).

1) As a season ticket holder with no away stubs from last season what are my chances for getting a ticket to Arsenal away in Oct?

2) What would be my chances of getting a second ticket for my wife as a non-member or season ticket holder?

3) If I had a friend who had a season ticket and didn''t intend going, is it kosher to use his season ticket and for her to go with his ticket?

Any advice from regular away fans welcome.

[quote user="Canary02 IV"] 1) As a season ticket holder with no away stubs from last season what are my chances for getting a ticket to Arsenal away in Oct?

2) What would be my chances of getting a second ticket for my wife as a non-member or season ticket holder?

3) If I had a friend who had a season ticket and didn''t intend going, is it kosher to use his season ticket and for her to go with his ticket?

Any advice from regular away fans welcome.[/quote]

1) 50-502) Practically nil3) No problem

Great, thanks very much LDC, much appreciated. I''ve only been once away since we went up and I''m out of touch with the process, particularly in terms of getting "extra" tickets as well as my own.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]You''re hilarious.

*slow sarcastic clap*[/quote]

Better than half the crap you post on here

Cheers Twitchy, I think it might have given a few people the wrong idea that it was a joke thread instead of just a joke title but I got the answer I needed in the end!