Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

That three year contract.

"If we all spent our time saying we were wrong"

nobody is asking for all your time to be spent, just the times when you are wrong

oh, hang on ................

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="City1st"]the course of events, dear boy, the course of events[/quote] Let the "dear boy" answer for himself. Who knows, he may come up with something intelligent.[/quote]

City 1st has answered you better than I could.   As for intelligence, the intelligent thing for you to do is to let it go.[/quote]  It did not take City 1st to answer better.....a frog could have come up with a better croak than you appear to be able to muster. We will let it go then as yet another example in pages of Pink ''Un forum history where you are unable to bring yourself to say, "I got it wrong in the first instance or....I got it wrong in the second instance. Wherever it happened, I got it wrong, but hell will freeze over before I will bring myself to say the words." [/quote]

I feel sorry for you, you really don''t understand, do you and you appear stuck in your mindset.   Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong.  Being wrong is quite a normal occurrence for most of us.   We do something, discover we were mistaken or misled, we learn from it and move on.     If we all spent our time saying we were wrong, we''d all end up with inferiority complexes.  We learn and we move on - you should try it.  

[/quote]Oh, I think I understand perfectly. You ( not someone else mind you, but you and you alone ) start threads with two entirely opposing points of view on the same subject to explain to the rest of us Neanderthals how we should view a situation. When you are asked, in a very simple manner without any abuse, what has caused you to change your point of view you fail to explain to me or anyone else why something that you previously stated was not a good idea for the club is now a good outcome. Simple question. Have a go at it. You may amaze yourself.   Forget all the other irrelevant, evasive gobbledygook you posted above about mindsets, learnings, inferiority complexes etc. Just answer the simple question you were asked because of what YOU posted. [/quote]

I definitely think you need to get out more. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="City1st"]the course of events, dear boy, the course of events[/quote] Let the "dear boy" answer for himself. Who knows, he may come up with something intelligent.[/quote]

City 1st has answered you better than I could.   As for intelligence, the intelligent thing for you to do is to let it go.

[/quote]  It did not take City 1st to answer better.....a frog could have come up with a better croak than you appear to be able to muster. We will let it go then as yet another example in pages of Pink ''Un forum history where you are unable to bring yourself to say, "I got it wrong in the first instance or....I got it wrong in the second instance. Wherever it happened, I got it wrong, but hell will freeze over before I will bring myself to say the words." [/quote]

I feel sorry for you, you really don''t understand, do you and you appear stuck in your mindset.   Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong.  Being wrong is quite a normal occurrence for most of us.   We do something, discover we were mistaken or misled, we learn from it and move on.     If we all spent our time saying we were wrong, we''d all end up with inferiority complexes.  We learn and we move on - you should try it.  

[/quote]Oh, I think I understand perfectly. You ( not someone else mind you, but you and you alone ) start threads with two entirely opposing points of view on the same subject to explain to the rest of us Neanderthals how we should view a situation. When you are asked, in a very simple manner without any abuse, what has caused you to change your point of view you fail to explain to me or anyone else why something that you previously stated was not a good idea for the club is now a good outcome. Simple question. Have a go at it. You may amaze yourself.   Forget all the other irrelevant, evasive gobbledygook you posted above about mindsets, learnings, inferiority complexes etc. Just answer the simple question you were asked because of what YOU posted. [/quote]

I definitely think you need to get out more. 

[/quote]

This is the part of your input that is in question....until you explain your inconsistencies that is.

Lakey....

You gotta turn it up and then you gotta cool it down
You gotta be sure that it''s something everybody''s gonna talk about
Before you decide the times right for making your mind up
Don''t let your indecision take you from behind
Trust your inner vision don''t let others change your mind

And now you really gotta burn it up and make another fly by night
Getta run for your money and take a chance
And it will turn out right and when you see how its gotta be
Your making your mind up

And try to look as if you don''t care less
But if you wanna see some more
Then the rules of the game
Will let you find the one your looking for

And then you can show you think you know
That your making your mind up
Don''t let your indecision take you from behind
Trust your inner vision don''t let others change your mind ....

[;)]

Hi Nutty.  Nice song.  I know I''ve "stepped" on some people''s toes on here.   But they''ve  brought it on themselves.  Poor Yankee, who seems apoplectic that he can''t get me to post how he wants me to post,   Lappin, who tries to catch me out with double speak and misrepresentation,  Morty who just wants me to shut up.   You probably  know why I''ve had a go at you in the past.  There was one thread ages ago where in my innocence at the time, where you lot tried to tie me in knots, which at the time I tried to be honest and answer, but whatever I said it wasn''t good enough. Now, you can have your "sport" or whatever you want to call it, but it won''t be at my expense.  Your antics individually or collectively are known to most posters now and we can all see through it.  So the best thing we can all do is behave and grow up a bit.   There''s room for everyone on here and just because some of you don''t like the way I post, it isn''t going to change.   I can change my mind anytime I want to, the latest "accusation" being an example.   I thought GH was worth at least £4m and said so.   But, I reckon that the club have taken a kindlier view of the situation than I did and let him go for less to a club that would give him a good challenge.   The result of the sale is that everybody wins, the club and GH.  £2m or £2.5 or whatever it is. Its less than I thought he was worth, but thats life. You accept a situation, take the positives and move on.  Now that''s not so difficult to understand, is it.  I can hear Yankees fingers warming up as I write - "answer the question" "answer the question" "admit you''re wrong" "admit you''re wrong". He can wait - and I think he knows he blew it when he insulted my family in the hotel thread - way over the top.   I will talk to anybody about anything and you lot can keep trying to wind me up if you like, but I keep saying it - I''m here to talk about the football club, not pander to any individuals on here.   You people can  have a go at me if you want, but don''t be surprised if I have a go back.

"And then I know that all I''ve learned, my kid assumes. And all my deepest worries must be his cartoons."Nothing to do with this thread. Not in the slightest bit relevant. Sometimes songs are just songs.

And then I know that all I''ve learned, my kid assumes.
And all my deepest worries must be his cartoons.

And still I''ll try to tell him all the things I''ve done,
relating to what he can do when he becomes a man.
And still he''ll stick his fingers in the fan....

Hey!! Do ya reckon it''s a plastic fan[:^)]