Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Apparently...

Chris Hughton has been quoted as saying the majoirty of players we are interested in haven''t been quoted in the media yet. Now I can''t find this quote myself but it was said by someone on the Not606 forum.Very interesting if true

I always thought this, most of our transfers since he took over have come as a surprise

Interesting but not surprising. Bassong, Turner, Garrido weren''t quoted so I expect similar signings in the coming weeks!

It''s what he said at Ricky''s press conference. A little annoying that the three signings we''ve made since July 1st have all reported on for a while.

What he actually said was something along the lines of "some of them you''ll have heard rumours about, some of those rumours will be correct, others of you won''t have, that''s just the way it is."

The quote was in a story on the pink''un recently

It''s now more likely that our targets will get outed in the press, because as a rule we are dealing with bigger clubs, here and abroad, than we were a couple of years ago. And the bigger the club the more reporters there are buzzing around, and some will have cultivated good contacts.

Most of the info comes from agents leaking stuff to try and get an auction going so their clients end up getting a better deal.