Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

curbs and francis

Just overheard a telephone conversation between the pair says he is prepared to move to charlton.But only if he is allowed to sleep before the match whilst the match is on and after it.Also heard chris coleman was so impressed with him when we played fulham he is prepairing a rather hefty bid in the region of a quid.  

[quote]2/10[/quote]

I take it thats his rating not mine.Or there again you might really enjoy players turning out week in week out for our beloved club with no passion. In just the fulham game alone i think you might agree this was possibly one of our biggest games for some considerable time and to play yet again like he couldnt careless.No excuses i support my club with passion and expect players who get paid bucketloads to at least do the same.What francis really needs is to watch leon every week.If he did i think he may be a tad embarraced to collect his wages.  

I agree with allways travelling, even if he can''t spell always!!  Francis has let us down by his lack of effort and passion.  Norwich are and always have been about team spirit - remember Bayern Munich and Inter?

Get some money for him and spend it on someone who cares.

[quote]I agree with allways travelling, even if he can''t spell always!! Francis has let us down by his lack of effort and passion. Norwich are and always have been about team spirit - remember Bayern Munic...[/quote]

Thanks mate only just noticed that never been my greatest thing spelling. Not that good on the computer to change it think ill just leave it.

DDIM if that 2/10 is in refernece to the post made (ie not funny) why dont you take a look at yourself - i''m sure a fair few of the 3,555 posts you''ve made have bee well below that

If that isnt the case then i take my words back,but it seems there are a few on here who just seem self-satisfied with themselves since they''ve made so many posts

Frankly it just says more about you

Always travelling your right Francis was absolutely rubbish especially considering the importance of the game - I too would be suprised if a Prem club came in and offered 2mil!

Francis seemed to give up far to easily, and hasn''t been right for a long time. But the problem is we have no-one better or as good as him to put him under any pressure to keep fighting for his place. Maybe if we can sign someone promising he may buck his ideas up

Allways Travelling - there is a spell checker on the site next to the "post reply button" while posting a post.

Yes, but to blame the whole season on one player is dumb.

Francis has never given a monkeys, it''s just only now that people have started noticing.

Flem is always shouting at his own players after blatantly ballsing things up, why not pick on him?

Jonson has never done anything except run forwards 10 yards, turn round and pass it backwards. Oh - apart from that time he got sent off. Is it not his fault?

All season, Drury kept letting people get crosses in when they should have been tackled. Surely it might be his fault a bit too?

For at least 15 games, McKenzie controlled the ball further than I can kick it, but because he''s our joint top scorer - with seven - he gets away scot free. Maybe we can point the finger at him a bit?

Bentley ponced about with the ball, turned and looked beautiful, smouldered at the camera and then passed to the opposition. What the hell use was that?

i don''t disagree that Francis is lazy, but look at the other 17 or so guys that have featured this season. Have they all given everything? I don''t think so.

[quote]Yes, but to blame the whole season on one player is dumb. Francis has never given a monkeys, it''s just only now that people have started noticing. Flem is always shouting at his own players after b...[/quote]

No one is blaming the whole season on francis. This lad has genuine talent but only uses it when he can be bothered which as a team player is no good to anyone. And specialy given the important position he plays in we cant afford to be short in this positiont.with regard to leon if you have 10 others given the never say die attitude he gives us then your half way there same with johnson not saying he is  the most talented but you cant accuse him of not trying.Same applies to fleming tries but age has caught up with him. And bentley is a young lad who is still learning his trade but i feel he gives his all.The point i was trying to make is there is no room at our club for lazy play when i feel like it players.