Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Getting a shirt abroad

I have tried looking at the online Canary store but cannot find answers. Does anyone know how to get a replica shirt if you live outside the UK?

I am based in America now and can''t seem to find anything on google. I know there is a few canary fans living in the states too. Wondered if anyone knew how to get this seasons shirt is you can''t actually get to the club shop?

Does canary store not ship abroad?

I had the same issue with getting a Redskins jersey. NFL official site wanted more than the cost of the jersey just to ship it to the UK!!! NFLShopEurope opened up now for customers over here but if the CanaryStore won''t ship abroad then you''re unlikely to get one from elsewhere online.

If you want, you can order it and have it sent to me, and I''ll post it over to you. PM me if you want to do it that way.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Try New York Canaries, they can probably help you - if you''re on Twitter, they are

@NYCanaries

[/quote]

Not sure but have you tried buying via ebay

Thanks guys. All good suggestions. I''ll give the twitter a go and if that fails, kickitoff, I will most definitely take you up on your offer. Thank you sir :)

Hi there. Just need to pick up the phone and call the club shop. They will help you and ship to anywhere in the world. The number on the site doesn''t work from the usa so just call the club main reception number and they will transfer you to the store.

Hope this helps.

Wish I had known you needed one. I was fortunate enough to be back home last week and picked one up at the store. Interesting that at £45 each, the are cheaper than a Houston MLS shirt at $140 each !

[quote user="TexasCanary"]Wish I had known you needed one. I was fortunate enough to be back home last week and picked one up at the store. Interesting that at £45 each, the are cheaper than a Houston MLS shirt at $140 each ![/quote]

WTF!!! $140!!??? I was in Houston a few weeks ago actually! Played a show at the Concert Pub North - cool area! I am Seattle based. I wish I''d have know, would have helped.

How costly are we talking to ship? If its over $50 i might just wait til some comes to visit

I tell you what SeattleCanary, I''ll do you a deal... I''ll get you a Norwich Shirt and send it to you if you get me a Timbers shirt and send it to me? I know you''re based in Seattle and it''s like you asking me to buy an Ipswich shirt, but I''ve been meaning to get one for so long but company shipping costs a fortune.