Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Joey Barton spotted apparently...

Never know, needs a new club and has played for Hughton, who apparently he got on well with. 

Hope not, would say the blokes an animal but thats surely insulting to animals ! I doubt we could afford his wages also there is history there between him and Bradley Johnson , not to mention the recent QPR rivalry.I hate Barton, really hope hes been invited down on a social if it is him !

It was my best mates old man who reckons it was Barton, but not sure how much he knows about footy. He doesn''t go down to CR much so probably not much. Makes me wonder whether he actually saw Hooper now that I''ve read that thread by Grant Holt''s Contract or whatever his name is, they do look a bit similar. 

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]It definitely was not B*rton.a) I''ve actually seen B*rton (sat on the lower tier for the match at QPR when he headbutted Bradley).b) we''ve got a ton of midfielders already. [/quote]
a) great to know. 
b) you what? centre mid is one of the main areas we need bodies for, what do you think we are chasing Fer for? 

[quote user="TheNewBoy"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]It definitely was not B*rton.a) I''ve actually seen B*rton (sat on the lower tier for the match at QPR when he headbutted Bradley).b) we''ve got a ton of midfielders already. [/quote]
a) great to know. 
b) you what? centre mid is one of the main areas we need bodies for, what do you think we are chasing Fer for? 
[/quote]Tettey, Howson, Johnson and Fer. Wes can play there as well if need be!Obviously assuming Fer signs..

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="TheNewBoy"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]It definitely was not B*rton.a) I''ve actually seen B*rton (sat on the lower tier for the match at QPR when he headbutted Bradley).b) we''ve got a ton of midfielders already. [/quote]
a) great to know. 
[/quote]Tettey, Howson, Johnson and Fer. Wes can play there as well if need be!Obviously assuming Fer signs..[/quote]
Wes can''t really play there though, Fer hasn''t signed, and Tettey isn''t all that good. Howson is better in an attacking role. Could even argue that Johnson has a serious weakness. Barton is a better player than both Johnson and Tettey, if we put aside his mental health issues. 

[quote user="TheNewBoy"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="TheNewBoy"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]It definitely was not B*rton.a) I''ve actually seen B*rton (sat on the lower tier for the match at QPR when he headbutted Bradley).b) we''ve got a ton of midfielders already. [/quote]
a) great to know. 
[/quote]Tettey, Howson, Johnson and Fer. Wes can play there as well if need be!Obviously assuming Fer signs..[/quote]
Wes can''t really play there though, Fer hasn''t signed, and Tettey isn''t all that good. Howson is better in an attacking role. Could even argue that Johnson has a serious weakness. Barton is a better player than both Johnson and Tettey, if we put aside his mental health issues. 
[/quote]Quality is sorely lacking in midfield I agree. In fact I''d argue that had we had better service WFL GH would have scored more last year.It definitely wasnt Barton though..

So are you saying that all white people look the same?It''s amazing that anyone would sign for this backwoods club!

[quote user="DL7_otbc"]I seriously hope not! Imagine Johnson and Barton in training. Don''t think it''d go down to well...[/quote]I''d happily have Barton, quality football. Hopefully grown up and Hughton could reign him in.

[quote user="Herman "]So are you saying that all white people look the same?It''s amazing that anyone would sign for this backwoods club![/quote]
Nope, I''m saying that everybody knows Barton has that gay fifties style quiff haircut but not many non-football people will be able to put a face to the name ''Gary Hooper''. 

The last time they played together, Johnson said that Barton''s breath stinks. We don''t want Johnson getting stabbed now, do we.

nothing on anyway websites, not true..i would actually turn my back on the club if we signed this pitiful excuse for a human being. Scum bag!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]nothing on anyway websites, not true..i would actually turn my back on the club if we signed this pitiful excuse for a human being. Scum bag![/quote]
Everybody deserves a 27th chance! 

F##k me it''s not even school holidays yet, and I have to trawl through this cr@p to find anything meaningful to read.

I hear Barton is opening the batting for Australia. They clearly don''t need a No.11 do they?  

Barton is looking at horses today he has tweeted many photos of where he is and it''s not Carrow Road.

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]My daily sh!t is worth more to society than Barton.
[/quote]

This.[Y]