Sign in to follow this  
Harry Potter

Watch or play?

Every year I am faced with this same dilema!! Do I watch my beloved team or do I play. There are arguments on both sides, some say I can only play for a few years and should watch Norwich later but then again I wouldn''t want to miss some of the games I''ve seen lately. I tried to do both a couple of seasons back but my Sat team didn''t really like that!!! I wish they would change the kick off times in local football as Norwichs capacity would grow massively!! Is there anyone else who has this dilema? If so (and you can play at a decent level) e mail me on themanager05@hotmail.com and you can play for us in the Norwich Sunday Premier division.

Play. Believe me, if you leave the playing for a few years and try to get back into it later on, it''s difficult!! But it feels good to be playing again.

[quote]Some might say Damien Francis has asked himself that question nearly every matchday since Christmas[/quote]

haha, brum!!!!!!!

i would play mate as norwich are only in champ, but then again you may find it hard to get a season tickett or whatever you buy to watch norwich the season after in them prem (hopefully we will be there!)

support man untd they never play at three o clock onsaturday.or maybe find a sunday team, but do whatever makes youhappy and dont let anyone else persuade you otherwise.

i would much rather play, but im far too old and fat now. id probably last all of 5 minutes on a football pitch, before collapsing in an exhausted heap!

if you enjoy the playing, then play cos the timespan when your body will allow you to do that is limited....you can watch for the rest of your life