Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

Leroy Fer decision by friday

"“@AndyHead02: Would you say there''s a lot of point watching the official twitter account for updates tonight David? #hoping” always"

He really is a complete b******, I like him a lot.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]"“@AndyHead02: Would you say there''s a lot of point watching the official twitter account for updates tonight David? #hoping” always"

He really is a complete b******, I like him a lot.[/quote]

What does that mean?

"Ah dpit, well he actually say''s quite a lot in his staff meetings, some things I would never post on here because it would get the wife in trouble!"

Erm, why am I being included in this conversation?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Alan_Grey"]"“@AndyHead02: Would you say there''s a lot of point watching the official twitter account for updates tonight David? #hoping” always"

He really is a complete b******, I like him a lot.[/quote]

What does that mean?[/quote]

What bit of it?

Oh ok, well some guy asked McNally if it was worth watching the official Twitter account this evening and McNally just said "always", to taunt him, and all of us.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Oh ok, well some guy asked McNally if it was worth watching the official Twitter account this evening and McNally just said "always", to taunt him, and all of us.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote user="dpit"]"Ah dpit, well he actually say''s quite a lot in his staff meetings, some things I would never post on here because it would get the wife in trouble!" Erm, why am I being included in this conversation?[/quote]

Forgot what you posted? Questioning what DM wud say to the staff??

"Hughton, the Norwich City manager, expects to seal the signing of Fer this weekend, in

time for the club''s pre-season tour of the United States. "

Almost Bethnal''s exact words, well done for predicting that (if it comes to pass).

Fer, striker, CAM and CB for me ^^

As I keep repeating with 1 striker system 3 is enough. Ofc if we decide to go for pure 4-4-2 then 2 strikers and no need for CAM, but I hope that is not the case.

Fer quoting Drake on Twitter "Never Forgetting from where I Came, and No Matter where I''m headed I Promise to Stay the Same..."Promising?It''s his first tweet in ages!

As has been mentioned on Twitter..If Leroy Fer is a Drake fan.... I do hope McNally sang "Started from the bottom now my whole team f****** here"to represent Norwich''s double promotion.I''m sure McNally is down with the kids and i''m sure that clinched the deal.

The Drake quote is, though, accompanied by a tattoo of said quote. Suggests to me he got a tattoo, rather than wanted to hint at something.

Ah but tattoo does not look fresh and under his arm it looks like crisp white sheets from a hotel room lol

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Fer quoting Drake on Twitter "Never Forgetting from where I Came, and No Matter where I''m headed I Promise to Stay the Same..."Promising?It''s his first tweet in ages![/quote]

Shamefully, I actually thought you meant Sir Francis Drake!

"Forgot what you posted? Questioning what DM wud say to the staff??"

Nope wasn''t me

Reports in Holland this morning include;

If the final details of his contract were discussed today and Leroy Fer officially Norwich City player may call Monday once he steps on the plane with the complete selection of his new employer to America for a big tour through California. Norwich City will be the midfielder, who at the European Championships in Israel in the Shirt Junior made a big impression on manager Chris Hughton, also only be presenting in San Francisco or Sacramento.

Mail this artikel.Mail

Print this artikel.Print

Telesport * Trial, 10 weeks € 30, - *

Norwich City is invited to join. MLS against big clubs in San Jose, Portland and Sacramento only by the status of the Premier League A new experience for Fer, by the fans of Norwich City is already being considered. As a major purchase The player returned last night with his agent Rob Jansen back in the Netherlands after some exciting days in England, where he is well passed the test and also reached an agreement in principle on a contract until 2018.

Together with Van Wolfswinkel Fer gives a Dutch touch to the club, which is just on the other side of the North Sea and a forty minute flight from Amsterdam. In total Norwich invest nearly 30 million in the two Dutch for a period of five seasons. More than half of that amount is spent on transfer fees, the other part of salaries for the duo. Both players are after that period millionaire. It is the largest investment that Norwich has done. In the history of the club It''s just wait and see if Toby Alderweireld from Ajax is in excess. He has also set his hopes on other clubs in England.

looks like this is a done deal, who would have thought 4 years ago will would be signing players of this quality

Well hasn''t this been the dream, build up slowly and we have.

We have built up, if we had stayed up the season with Ashton and hux we would have added etc etc.

This is what we all want, and it is exceeding a little bit of my own expectations when we have another summer of these types of acquisitions. I am hoping to see this great signing announced in the USA and then momentum with other players we have or have not been linked with.

What a great pr move to announce this signing in the USA, just more publicity to the tour and our club. Becchio will get a good run out this tour too, but it will show that we need that second and third striker to come in. Got a a great preseason lined up very impressed with the amount of games, skill level needed for all and exposure our club is getting. We are reaching higher levels than ever before and lets ride that wave and continue to build.

There were plenty, including many on here who refused to believe it four weeks ago.

We are coming of age very fast. Those of us who''ve always argued that Hughton is a class act and the right manager to take us to the next level as an established Premier League club are not required to argue the case much theses days.