Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

Leroy Fer decision by friday

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]Whats actually wrong with you?[/quote]

Sod all pal, But I''ve had it up to the back teeth with these arrogant timewasters using City as a stepping stone!

[/quote]Whats wrong with that? We get some quality in for a few seasons and a nice bit of sell on dosh to repeat the cycle.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]Whats actually wrong with you?[/quote]

Sod all pal, But I''ve had it up to the back teeth with these arrogant timewasters using City as a stepping stone!

[/quote]Wiz have you perhaps seen what Tom Ince just did at Cardiff lol?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]

Whats actually wrong with you?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz have you perhaps seen what Tom Ince just did at Cardiff lol?
[/quote]

No Reading I haven''t, has he turned them down? if so, he shows promise![;)]

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

Well this is disappointing!

I was confident that we would have an official announcement on Fer by now.

What time was Redmond confirmed by the club?

[/quote]

Not sure about Redmond but Olsson was 15:30 and Nash was 16:00. Wolfswinkel was 11pm, so there is always hope.

Anyway, Fer''s agent said he would make his decision today, not that it would be announced.

All very quiet, on all three fronts, I think had one come then there would have been a good chance of all three, but the longer this goes on the more I think hughton will resort to next on the list.........we will see.

[quote user="Indy"]All very quiet, on all three fronts, I think had one come then there would have been a good chance of all three, but the longer this goes on the more I think hughton will resort to next on the list.........we will see.[/quote]

Alderweireld and Quagliarella are still in their early days - still have a feeling Fer will be announced before the team travel to the US on Monday.

Well, at the moment no news is good news, because there''s no mention anywhere of Fer talking to other clubs.

There was some suggestion earlier (in the Dutch media, I think) that he was going to be having his medical with us today, and given his previous failed medical at Everton, maybe it''s taking a bit longer than usual.

Keep the faith!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]*stalker alert* Snodgrass just tweeted, does that mean they''re back?[/quote]

Snodgrass didn''t go to Austria, was given extend leave due to playing games for Scotland at the end of last season.

Lister is it normal practice for McNally to announce his potential signings to staff? I''m actually curious.

He doesn''t confirm or deny who he is going in for but he does let staff know roughly when signings will be made e.t.c and their will be no signings until next week some time

Ah dpit, well he actually say''s quite a lot in his staff meetings, some things I would never post on here because it would get the wife in trouble!

He has a regular staff meeting every Thursday to inform the staff as to what is occurring at the club. You question whether he would speak about impending transfers, sponsors business etc but if you were a CEO of a company you would want to keep the staff informed as to where the company was going. I understand your question but really he is great at keeping the staff informed. I''m lucky enough to be married to one of said staff!!!

"Is it frustrating when incoming players take a long time to decide if they want to join?” "doesn''t happen" - McNally on TwitterWhat does it mean ?!

[quote user="mr lister"]

Ah dpit, well he actually say''s quite a lot in his staff meetings, some things I would never post on here because it would get the wife in trouble!

He has a regular staff meeting every Thursday to inform the staff as to what is occurring at the club. You question whether he would speak about impending transfers, sponsors business etc but if you were a CEO of a company you would want to keep the staff informed as to where the company was going. I understand your question but really he is great at keeping the staff informed. I''m lucky enough to be married to one of said staff!!!

[/quote]The trouble in knowing someone '' in the know '' is that you can''t let anyone know what you know ( if you know what I mean ) [:''(]

Or it means he wouldn''t waste everyone''s time bringing a player over here to see the club and have a medical if he didn''t definitely want to come?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]The way McNally is currently teasing fans on Twitter

I think Fer is a done deal.

Obviously just waiting till next week for whatever reason
[/quote]

you think

and obviously

a contradiction me thinks

Yes he is being, well, typically him at the moment...

"“@andypiff: David, thinking about going to Yellows tonight. Would you recommend it?” very good idea, you never know who you might see"