Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

Leroy Fer decision by friday

The lads are back from Austria tomorrow so I assume it has something to do with a presser. Olsson and Nash gotta be unveiled too and they haven''t already so I would assume its a lump sum of new blood, sort of like the Holt, butterfield and whittaker one last year

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]There''s a poster on the thread about a Hooper sighting that is saying thatMcNally has said there won''t be any more signings this week. I believe he''s been proved to have a source at FCR before.

Hope he''s wrong, really want this one to happen but the longer it goes on the less confident I become.[/quote]Ah cr@p to that then, was really hoping for some good news come Friday, is Mr Lister one of the chosen few ala BBC/CUSDP?

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]There''s a poster on the thread about a Hooper sighting that is saying thatMcNally has said there won''t be any more signings this week. I believe he''s been proved to have a source at FCR before.

Hope he''s wrong, really want this one to happen but the longer it goes on the less confident I become.[/quote]Ah cr@p to that then, was really hoping for some good news come Friday, is Mr Lister one of the chosen few ala BBC/CUSDP?[/quote]

he cant have inside sources

Seems strange that McNally would tell anyone other than board members about pending transfers, but what do I know.

[quote user="jedi"]Seems strange that McNally would tell anyone other than board members about pending transfers, but what do I know.[/quote]Mind reader.

quote user="Morison''s Prozac" Wow settle down Jimmy /quote

I was just answering the guy before. No panic. I''d just imagine we''d have heard something by now if it was going to be today.

I guess we''d better lock him in the holiday inn with no phone or internet another night... (Barry Fry actually once did something like that!)

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]quote user="Morison''s Prozac" Wow settle down Jimmy /quote

I was just answering the guy before. No panic. I''d just imagine we''d have heard something by now if it was going to be today.

I guess we''d better lock him in the holiday inn with no phone or internet another night... (Barry Fry actually once did something like that!)[/quote]When was the last time we announced a transfer before 1pm?  Most seem to be announced in the late afternoon/evening now.  I wouldn''t worry just yet.

Well my mate who works at airport has confirmed that their are no flights due in for him today. Did say they can book in almost last minute though. But so far nothing :(

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]This transfer is looking less likely, getting a Toivenen feel to it, really hope im wrong[/quote]He has to get transferred from the Dutch fa to the fa, it could all be down to paper work. Or we could be waiting for Hughton to get back or even just waiting so that we can announce with other signings.

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Well my mate who works at airport has confirmed that their are no flights due in for him today. Did say they can book in almost last minute though. But so far nothing :([/quote]He might be still in this country?

To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|]

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Does he need to be in the country to complete the deal? I am sure he has a lot of things to sort out in Holland before he will actually move over here

[/quote]Thats the thing he may have already signed his just sorting his personal life out at the moment.

[quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]

What like Jordan Henderson for £20m?

[quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]Whats actually wrong with you?

[quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]

Oh dear.....

Its views like that which would consign this club to relegation again eventually.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="Wiz"]To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a Brit in![:|][/quote]

Whats actually wrong with you?
[/quote]

Sod all pal, But I''ve had it up to the back teeth with these arrogant timewasters using City as a stepping stone!

The rumour is that the signings will happen on Friday at the earliest, so it doesn''t say it can''t happen on Monday or later that week.