Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Leroy Fer Possible Medical - BBC

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ches right hand man "]Box to box midfielder isn''t he?[/quote]Scored 5 goals last season and 8 the season before, so I would say he''s an attacking midfielder[Y][/quote]I thought he was equal in attack and defence.

Main position:Central Midfield
Secondary positions:Defensive MidfieldAttacking Midfield
 Just cause you play box to box doesn''t mean you don''t get goals.

Couldn''t agree more, seems to just hold off other players and then power through them... the only thing is we don''t know how strong these other players are... or how fast they are.

This would obviously be seen as a step up from Tettey... Would we need him then?

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]I think we are close to signing a few players no point going to Austria with half a squad same goes for the American tour. [/quote]

Possibly, but it would be a surprise if everyone was in place that soon. The season before last Ayala wasn''t signed until the league season was starting, and last season Bunn, Tettey, Garrido and Bassong all arrived in August.

Don''t usually pay much attention to You Tube video highlights but WOWHow fast is this guy !!!NA - NA NICEEEE (terrible song but couldn''t resist)

Che''s right hand man wrote - "I think we are close to signing a few players no point going to Austria with half a squad same goes for the American tour. "

The squad (most of it) went to Austria yesterday.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ches right hand man "]Box to box midfielder isn''t he?[/quote]Scored 5 goals last season and 8 the season before, so I would say he''s an attacking midfielder[Y][/quote]I thought he was equal in attack and defence.

Main position:Central Midfield
Secondary positions:Defensive MidfieldAttacking Midfield
 Just cause you play box to box doesn''t mean you don''t get goals.[/quote]Okie doke[Y]

He looks the complete player, still a bit to work on decision making as he was trying to do it all himself, but that''s sometimes quite good to see in a young player, it did Ronaldo no harm! Definate shades of Vieira there.

I must confess I didnt know much about him until the link with NCFC.

But he looks very Yaya like, positive,explosive, powerful and a pacy.

Ruddy, Bassong, Fer, RVW would be the best spine outside the top six in my book.

Up the other way, Alderwiereld, Howson, Toivonen isn''t bad either.

I think Hughton getting a squad which can guide us safely to a mid table finish while also competing in the cups as I think he sees the only way really to progress is to get into a final so we can get a European space for the increased money and reputation. As I personally think the top 8 will be hard to break up for the foreseeable future.

I think Hughton is getting a squad which can guide us safely to a mid table

finish while also competing in the cups as I think he sees the only way

really to progress is to get into a final so we can get a European

space for the increased money and reputation. As I personally think the

top 8 will be hard to break up for the foreseeable future.But then it seems most teams are going for a strong depth of squad players.

Jimmy Smith wrote - "Ruddy, Bassong, Fer, RVW would be the best spine outside the top six in my book.

Up the other way, Alderwiereld, Howson, Toivonen isn''t bad either. "

Pedantically speaking Fer would play in front of Alderwiereld and Howson in front of Bassong. Although Howson and Fer are both ambipedal, Howson prefers the left side.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Ruddy, Bassong, Fer, RVW would be the best spine outside the top six in my book.

Up the other way, Alderwiereld, Howson, Toivonen isn''t bad either.[/quote]

All a matter of opinion, but Vorm, Williams, deGuzman/Britton and Michu/Bony looks good as well. Still eight weeks of the transfer window to go, of course.

Williams may yet end up at Arsenal, Britton is a decent option, but not great. The rest i agree look very good.

Ruddy=Vorm

Williams>Turner

Bassong>Mr. Nobody

DeGuzman=Fer

Howson=Britton

Michu>Toivonen

RVW=Bony

Suggests Swansea just about shade that one. Should Williams go, it leaves a massive gap to fill.

A Center midfield due of Fer and Howson would be very good indeed

I have to say from those videos I really like the way he drives forward. the only central midfielder we currently have who can do that is Howson (as we saw at the end of the season) but he doesn''t do it often enough. To have 2 genuine box to box central midfielders would be very nice.

I''ve said it a million times.Swansea and Norwich deserve to be where we are.We both have superb support, great players and our games are always full of goals, drama and action.Yes Swansea get talked about more than us but do I care? Not really.I think Swansea and Norwich will be in the league for years and we both deserve it too.

Swansea seem to have sorted all their summer dealings out. Decent buys in there too. We now need to eclipse them. Fer tomorrow would be a hell of a start too!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I''ve said it a million times.Swansea and Norwich deserve to be where we are.We both have superb support, great players and our games are always full of goals, drama and action.Yes Swansea get talked about more than us but do I care? Not really.I think Swansea and Norwich will be in the league for years and we both deserve it too. [/quote]Reading, you have been told a million times not to exaggerate.

[quote user="ncfc2012"]leroy fer agent denies deal is agreed and states there are several candidates for him[/quote]He would though, wouldn''t he?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfc2012"]leroy fer agent denies deal is agreed and states there are several candidates for him[/quote]He would though, wouldn''t he?[/quote]He wouldn''t want to miss up any deal or he''ll lose out that big old commission.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfc2012"]leroy fer agent denies deal is agreed and states there are several candidates for him[/quote]He would though, wouldn''t he?[/quote]He wouldn''t want to miss up any deal or he''ll lose out that big old commission. [/quote]I should imagine its standard tactics to try and push the price up / barter a better deal.

The last paragraph is strange (but that maybe google translate for you) as it seems to imply that he has been given extra time off for transfer negotiations but he only got back to Holland yesterday.