Sign in to follow this  
Scole Belles

Jacob Mulenga

Hi All. Long term distant observer, first time poster.

Sky Sports now reporting that FC Utrecht striker Jacob Mulenga given permission to speak to five English clubs. No clubs mentioned, but we were linked with this powerful striker last summer and, interestingly, he has previously played alongside RvW at Utrecht. Total longshot, but interest maybe ?

How many people actually spend years reading this forum without ever commenting?

Then when they do what is it that actually forces there hand?

There has been several notable things happen to our club over the last few years which would surely make a person want to comment more than kicking it off with this post.

As a recent first time poster and 10 year lurker, I had always been put off commenting by the numerous threads that descended into squabbles and the territorial domination of the board by certain posters and general aggression to be found on the board. However what caused me to post for the first time was the combination of boredom, living on my own in a new house for a few weeks and getting drunk one night! I was pleased that since joining I havent had any negative experiences so have continued to post :)

[quote user="Scole Belles"]Hi All. Long term distant observer, first time poster.

Sky Sports now reporting that FC Utrecht striker Jacob Mulenga given permission to speak to five English clubs. No clubs mentioned, but we were linked with this powerful striker last summer and, interestingly, he has previously played alongside RvW at Utrecht. Total longshot, but interest maybe ?[/quote]Well, we have to be after another striker so why not?