Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Fer Confirmed

Thank god one the names has put pen to paper, hope this persuades a few others we are ambitious enough to sign for.

I hope we add Hooper soon.

Really pleased with the Fer signing, good times to be a Norwich supporter.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Thank god one the names has put pen to paper, hope this persuades a few others we are ambitious enough to sign for.

I hope we add Hooper soon.

Really pleased with the Fer signing, good times to be a Norwich supporter.[/quote]

This could indeed make a few of our targets look again. Now we just need that quality striker and we are just about there.

Various Everton fans doing their nut on twitter :) A mix of hate against Fer and disbelief that we dared to sign him.

I Have never heard of him either but I am sure its like that with a lot of Solid international players....but I would love to see him and Howson in the middle with maybe Johnson behind them a little.

I am a big fan of tettey, a least his strikes are closer to goals than Johnson,

So I can see tettey really putting the pressure on Bradley Johnson, Howson is unique and would still get my nod as last year I had tettey and Howson as my starting two in midfield. But with possibility of three players tettey may be battling with Johnson for that position to play with fer and Howson in a five man midfield.

What would be the point of Johnson sitting behind? Fer is known as ''the bouncer'' he gives us the same strength as Johnson with that added bit of quality going forward. I''m going with Johnson on the bench for now but to have a player like that on the bench would show just how far we''ve come. Either way this is a huge signing and I think the whole squad will have a job to do and I can imagine us going on a cup run too!

Bring on Quagliarella and Hooper and what a team we would have! More importantly we will look good on fifa for the first time in years..

Don''t know of the player, but looks like a solid addition to the squad.  Fitness/injury is a slight concern, but time will tell. With this in mind, I hope further additions to central midfield  are in the pipeline.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Looking for a Fer factfile I found this. Worth a look for a smug giggle...

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/28/mn-ten-facts-about-everton-new-boy-leroy-fer/[/quote]Awkward

Jimmy Smith wrote - "He seems to have deleted Twitter too... "

?????

Leroy Fer ‏@LeroyFer8 18m

So proud to be a Canary! The fans are already amazing!!! Looking forward to the 1st training and the PL-games! Feeling blessed. #ThankGod

Dutch websites are saying 5.5 Million Euro''s, About 4.8 Million in real money.Could be a bargain.In RWV, Fer and Remond we have players with real potential re-sale value.

Got to say I''m blown away by the Fer and Ricky signings, hats off to all behind it, only thing doing my nut in is the fact SSN keep harping on about the apparent failed medical at EFC, as if we just said Leroy can you just bend over a mo and cough FFS.

Fantastic signing. The Everton fans getting pretty bitter on twitter.

Now lets just see who else follows. Our team is starting to look very very good.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Got to say I''m blown away by the Fer and Ricky signings, hats off to all behind it, only thing doing my nut in is the fact SSN keep harping on about the apparent failed medical at EFC, as if we just said Leroy can you just bend over a mo and cough FFS.
[/quote]

They''ll try anything to rubbish our efforts Twitchy