Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Seen with my own two eyes..

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Absolutely. Thank God the ''in crowd'' haven''t attacked you..... yet! :-)[/quote]Don''t worry I''m sure it''s in the post Bury.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]If he doesnt sign it isnt really conclusive proof that I''m an "attention seeking t**t" as you put it..He clearly has options. Players go for talks all the time. [/quote]If he does sign, it isn''t really conclusive that it was Gary Hooper you saw.  People have options.  They could walk past football grounds all the time.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I''m just slightly annoyed I''ve been called a "t**" for basically no reason...[/quote]Perhaps I''m letting past history cloud my judgement.Remind me why you changed your user name again?

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I''m just slightly annoyed I''ve been called a "t**" for basically no reason...[/quote]Perhaps I''m letting past history cloud my judgement.Remind me why you changed your user name again?[/quote]

I was banned.There are you happy? The moderators of this forum probably already knew that... but as long as it makes you happy..I WAS BANNED EVERYBODY! QUICK, BAN ME AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I''VE DONE NOTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT TO WARRANT IT!

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]

I was banned.

There are you happy?

The moderators of this forum probably already knew that... but as long as it makes you happy..

I WAS BANNED EVERYBODY! QUICK, BAN ME AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I''VE DONE NOTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT TO WARRANT IT!
[/quote]

So you get banned which I assume means you as an individual and not your user name but you think that just by opening another account entitles you to flout the ban ? Ok but interesting but some may say you are taking the pee.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I was banned.There are you happy? The moderators of this forum probably already knew that... but as long as it makes you happy..I WAS BANNED EVERYBODY! QUICK, BAN ME AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I''VE DONE NOTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT TO WARRANT IT! [/quote]

So you get banned which I assume means you as an individual and not your user name but you think that just by opening another account entitles you to flout the ban ? Ok but interesting but some may say you are taking the pee.

[/quote]Some might say a lot of things, as do they TIL, don''t they.

Only on this forum could we have this amount of nonsense over something so trivial!! Jeez some people need to take a step back & get some air!! All the OP has done is say he saw someone who might have been Hooper outside Carrow Rd. Several points here;

1. These kind of threads generate a bit of excitement & all this moaning & name calling will do is stop any one doing something similar.

2. No idea if OP genuine, correct or simply mistaken. Unless Hooper or someone at club confirms then we will never know.

3. Lets be honest, most of us would have come on here with this if we thought we had seen him. 20 years ago I saw Dowie driving into the car park & had the internet been around I''d have been here straight away.

Get a grip people.

Evesham, good point. Unfortunately, the bloke who spoke about Jenas showed why these sort of posts dont get the time of day.