Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Seen with my own two eyes..

not saying i disbelieve the OP but if you don''t know what Hooper looks like then how do you know he looked like Hooper?

I really just wanna see Gary Hooper in a Norwich shirt next season! We''ve waited since January for this!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]not saying i disbelieve the OP but if you don''t know what Hooper looks like then how do you know he looked like Hooper?[/quote]Fair comment.I have to admit I worded the OP and tweets poorly.When I say I didnt fully recognise him I meant in relation to McNally. I''ve seen McNally both on the tele and in real life (mainly around Carrow Road) so I knew it was definitely him. R.E Hooper: I''ve never seen him close up (with my own eyes) before just on TV playing for Celtic.He didnt play in the Celtic Norwich away game so I wouldnt have seen him then.

I can''t say I''m excited enough about Hooper to raise much feeling about this either way.Am I the only one who feels he isn''t anywhere near the caliber of the other players we are being linked with (and signing)?

Celtic are in Berlin at the moment according to their facebook page and KLM would probably be quickest and easiest from anywhere in Europe to Norwich. Going via London is more prone to delays and generally a hassle.
09:15 Berlin
10:40 Amsterdam
13:30 Amsterdam
13:20 Norwich
You''d need to add on about an hour for checking in at Berlin, so he''d get to the airport at around 8am and be at Carrow Road by say 2pm after enjoying lunch at Schiphol.

Does McNally really tell his staff about possible signings in weekly meetings?? Find that hard to believe to be honest.

[quote user="jedi"]Does McNally really tell his staff about possible signings in weekly meetings?? Find that hard to believe to be honest.[/quote]Yeah does not seem like a McNally trait to be Fer.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Rock The Boat"]Did you think to take a pic using your phone?[/quote]I was driving [:(]Should have stopped and taken a pic. Damnit. [N][/quote]

No worries. I believe you bcz you have a good posting history, would be good to confirm it one way or another.

BTW, what are you going to do about your username this season?[I]

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Maybe because just last week he said that he had not beein in talks about anyone leaving and then - BAM - Grant Holt leaves for Wigan...[/quote]

Interestingly, he wrote ''any one leaving''. That extra space could mean he has talks about more than one leaving and I wouldn''t put it past McN to tease the fans a bit as he does sometimes in his Twitter responses.

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Maybe because just last week he said that he had not beein in talks about anyone leaving and then - BAM - Grant Holt leaves for Wigan...[/quote]

I can''t remember the timings of that quote, but even up to Friday Holty was getting ready to come back to Norfolk and talking about being away from home.   Deals can be done quite quickly and it could be that the Wigan thing was done over the weekend.

Couldn''t have been Gary Cooper, he''s been dead since 1961 ... one of my grand-mother''s favourites and she was a Naarwich girl , born and bred

To the OP:

[img]http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/2013/7/21581853.JPG[/img]

Any help with the ID?

To the OP:

[img]http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/2013/7/21581853.JPG[/img]

Any help with the ID?

[quote user="Wiz"]

To the OP:

Any help with the ID?

[/quote]Definitely him Wiz [Y]And with Lennon''s interesting comments about Gary Hooper''s future I would suggest that maybe some of the posters who insulted me should think twice in future?I''m hardly known for spreading B.S.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"]

To the OP:

Any help with the ID?

[/quote]

Definitely him Wiz [Y]

And with Lennon''s interesting comments about Gary Hooper''s future I would suggest that maybe some of the posters who insulted me should think twice in future?

I''m hardly known for spreading B.S.

[/quote]

Total respect to you my friend, looks like you''ve proved your detracters wrong.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"]

To the OP:

Any help with the ID?

[/quote]Definitely him Wiz [Y]And with Lennon''s interesting comments about Gary Hooper''s future I would suggest that maybe some of the posters who insulted me should think twice in future?I''m hardly known for spreading B.S.

[/quote]

Total respect to you my friend, looks like you''ve proved your detracters wrong.[Y]

[/quote]If he doesn''t sign, will the OP be here to apologise?  Doubt it.

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Apologise for seeing him?[/quote]Not exactly, but seeing as you''re an Aussie I''ll dumb it down a bit for you.Poster says "while driving my car I saw someone who might have been Gary Hooper".Some posters say "oh really?"Poster then says "how dare you doubt me, I never tell lies" and asks for an apology based on some newspaper gossip.Doesn''t take a genius, does it?

Not an Aussie in any way,

But people can post sightings if they want without having to apologise for it

Likewise they shouldn''t ask for an apology off people who doubt it.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Mickdundee"]Apologise for seeing him?[/quote]Not exactly, but seeing as you''re an Aussie I''ll dumb it down a bit for you.Poster says "while driving my car I saw someone who might have been Gary Hooper".Some posters say "oh really?"Poster then says "how dare you doubt me, I never tell lies" and asks for an apology based on some newspaper gossip.Doesn''t take a genius, does it?[/quote]Odemwingie was seen around QPR but didnt sign.See where I''m going with this?

I''m not sure why whether Hooper signs or not makes me a liar or not?

Has been a brilliant thread GH3YC. Genuine effort and you may well be proved to be correct but then it doesnt take much to wind up some on this board :-)

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Has been a brilliant thread GH3YC. Genuine effort and you may well be proved to be correct but then it doesnt take much to wind up some on this board :-)[/quote]I''m not really fussed if people believe me or not.

I''m just slightly annoyed I''ve been called a "t**" for basically no reason...