Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Seen with my own two eyes..

Was probably the defender from ajax, has been widely reported he is coming in for talks this week.

LOL come on guys, season is down. For the first time in our history we have a decent war chest and we actually have some decent names floating about rather than some chap that once kicked a ball for Southampton !Enjoy the names, enjoy the Big Foot sightings and relax.Love how people are so militant over posts regarding people spotting players etc.

I have been working at the airport today only private flight I have seen is a private flight going out to Frankfurt Germany

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Just been down FCR to buy Sociedad tickets.As I was driving out of the carpark I saw two men outside the Jarrold (near the stairs in the middle).One was David McNally. The other REALLY looked like Gary Hooper. Now I''m completely certain it was DM as I''ve seen him down there before but as I''ve never really seen Hooper I cant be 100 percent sure.

Up to you whether you believe me but I know what I saw.  We do need another striker though... [/quote]
Did he look like Huggy Bear?

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Paul_CFC"]Sorry to disappoint boys, Gary Hooper is in Germany. This deal is not happening ...... yet.  [/quote]Really?

Prove it please. [/quote]Brilliant."I saw Gary Hooper at Carrow Road.""No you didn''t.""Prove I didn''t."New user name, same old tw*t underneath.[/quote]Why am I a "tw*t" please?I''ve just shared something I''ve seen. I and  others have proven that Hooper could well have been in Germany today and still have been in Norwich at 4pm (which is when I saw him).

I flew from Heidelberg in Germany to Birmingham a few weeks ago. My plane took off at 8am, and I was in Birmingham at 8am. It''s only a one hour flight from the near side of Germany. Having said that, I cant find any scheduled flights from Germany into Norwich today...

After the photographic leaks yesterday I can''t believe that McNally would be brazenly walking around the outside of the stadium with Hooper.

You may well be on to something though!

Jesus, I thought our sites got hysterical over transfer rumours, Bin Laden lol.

I conceded that it is physically possible for it to have been Gary Hooper , but I''ll stick my neck on the line and say this is a case of mistaken identity.

[quote user="kick it off"]I flew from Heidelberg in Germany to Birmingham a few weeks ago. My plane took off at 8am, and I was in Birmingham at 8am. It''s only a one hour flight from the near side of Germany. Having said that, I cant find any scheduled flights from Germany into Norwich today...[/quote]Germany - London - TaxiGermany - Amsterdam - Norwich

[quote user="kick it off"]I flew from Heidelberg in Germany to Birmingham a few weeks ago. My plane took off at 8am, and I was in Birmingham at 8am. It''s only a one hour flight from the near side of Germany. Having said that, I cant find any scheduled flights from Germany into Norwich today...[/quote]Connecting flights maybe?Would be a little too obvious for McNally/Hooper (both or just Hooper) to come in from the place that his current team are..

[quote user="Paul_CFC"]Jesus, I thought our sites got hysterical over transfer rumours, Bin Laden lol.

I conceded that it is physically possible for it to have been Gary Hooper , but I''ll stick my neck on the line and say this is a case of mistaken identity.[/quote]That was used as an illustration of how someone could hide from social media. And it had no relevence to football or the signing of ! Your clutching at worse straws using that as a example of hysteria and being somewhat ironic as you are making the case that someone gives you two chickens and you suddenly have a pig !

Whilst I think it''s more than likely a case of mistaken identity, we''re not exactly a million miles from Stanstead are we. Or Luton for that matter. Couple of hours in a car tops.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Here''s a tag team match for this thread - Mulder and Scully versus Cock and Bull.[/quote]or a fatal 4 wayJVC vs Cock vs Muppet vs Moron vs Tw@t

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Here''s a tag team match for this thread - Mulder and Scully versus Cock and Bull.[/quote]You dont believe me. That''s fine.No need to start insulting me though...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Here''s a tag team match for this thread - Mulder and Scully versus Cock and Bull.[/quote]or a fatal 4 wayJVC vs Cock vs Muppet vs Moron vs Tw@t[/quote]I got excited and made it 5 so lets just call it a one man army........

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Whilst I think it''s more than likely a case of mistaken identity, we''re not exactly a million miles from Stanstead are we. Or Luton for that matter. Couple of hours in a car tops.[/quote]1.30 to Stansted in average traffic. I actually travel to Germany via Stansted once every 3-4 months ironically !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Here''s a tag team match for this thread - Mulder and Scully versus Cock and Bull.[/quote]or a fatal 4 wayJVC vs Cock vs Muppet vs Moron vs Tw@t[/quote]I got excited and made it 5 so lets just call it a one man army........[/quote]
JVC vs Cock vs Muppet vs Moron vs Tw@t vs FagPacket Accountant

Well i believe you

I read on the scottish mirror website hooper had not travelled as was potentially sorting future out but could rejoin group later.

Was it definitely Hooper? Couldn''t have been Joey Barton could it? I hope you are f''in right, because I''ve heard Joey Barton. Both got that gay retro fifties haircut. 

I don''t doubt for a second that you believed it was Gary Hooper, but you''ve already said you were driving, so you couldn''t exactly have got a real good look.

I believe there is every possibility that Hooper will be a Norwich player this summer, but like a said it will be later in the window.

[quote user="mr lister"]

Mr McNally said today in the staff meeting that there would be no further signings this week.

Just to let u know.

[/quote]Well the Fer "signing" has been rumbling on..Why could the Hooper signing not go through next week? It is Thursday now!

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="mr lister"]

Mr McNally said today in the staff meeting that there would be no further signings this week.

Just to let u know.

[/quote]Well the Fer "signing" has been rumbling on..Why could the Hooper signing not go through next week? It is Thursday now![/quote]
Definitely couldn''t have been Joey Barton right?

Well if that''s true then that''s hugely disappointing. The longer the Fer saga rumbles on the more I''m getting the feeling we''re going to miss out on another target.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="mr lister"]

Just to let u know.

[/quote]Well the Fer "signing" has been rumbling on..Why could the Hooper signing not go through next week? It is Thursday now![/quote]Not to compare McNally with ''Ary. But I have fond memories of ol ''Ary driving into White Heart lane on deadline day telling the reporter " I left my breifcase in the office" and re-appearing 3 hrs later having signed Van der Vaart