Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Seen with my own two eyes..

Just been down FCR to buy Sociedad tickets.As I was driving out of the carpark I saw two men outside the Jarrold (near the stairs in the middle).One was David McNally. The other REALLY looked like Gary Hooper. Now I''m completely certain it was DM as I''ve seen him down there before but as I''ve never really seen Hooper I cant be 100 percent sure.

Up to you whether you believe me but I know what I saw.  We do need another striker though...

TBF, GH3YC is not a poster known for trolling or lying to get a response. I believe him when he says that he saw someone who looked like Hooper, he could be wrong, of course, but I think it''s more of a genuine mistake than anything else. 
Hope you''re right GH3YC, I really want us to sign Hooper!

I''ve got Carl court on the phone giving me live updates from Morrisons frozen food section!

Ha I''ll actually believe this one, fingers crossed!

To be fair to the OP - I''ve spoken to him a fair bit on twitter and followed him for a while. He aint the sort to make up nonsense. If he says that''s what he thinks he saw, then he genuinely thinks thats what he saw. If it wasnt hooper then it''s a genuine mistake, not any trolling or anything like that.

what we need is a event licence, six of us beach chairs, beverages, bbq and binoculars for carrow road imagine any new signing getting out of the car seeing six of us waving our sausages at him ( bbq ones for you filthy minded folk )

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="PaulCFC"]Sorry to disappoint boys, Gary Hooper is in Germany. This deal is not happening ...... yet.  [/quote]Really?

Prove it please. [/quote]Only reason I ask is he didnt play for Celtic in the last friendly did he?

Don''t know how to post pictures here, but saw a picture of the team at the training camp today.Like I said in the other thread, Hooper may well end up a Norwich player this summer, but it won''t happen until later on in the transfer window.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Are you Samir on Twitter?[/quote]Yeah.

I''m not trolling guys. Why would I? [/quote]

Knew it! Although I knew you more from that stupid facebook banter page.

But, weren''t you, like, a big fan of celtic? Wouldn''t you know what he really looks like.

He didn''t, he is carrying a knock, but expected to play some part in the game on Saturday, with the hope of him being fit for the qualifier on Wednesday.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]EVERYONE TO YELLOWSI''ll Drive[/quote]We need to set up like a 24 hr yellows stalkathon or something. Tag in and out always have a man with a smartphone on hand to be our collective eyes and ears :):-D :-DHope this is not bs, would love to see Hooper here. Kinda glad of reports re: Toivanon, I dont really think a guy who is blatently stalling is the kinda guy we want at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Paul_CFC"]Don''t know how to post pictures here, but saw a picture of the team at the training camp today.Like I said in the other thread, Hooper may well end up a Norwich player this summer, but it won''t happen until later on in the transfer window.[/quote]I know what I saw. And is it not possible that he could have hopped on a plane from where-ever Celtic are at the moment and flown into Norwich?

It''s possible, but since you are in the business of asking for proof, I will ask for yours?If Hooper was in Norwich, someone would have seen, almost everyone is carrying a camera in their pocket these days, there would be pictures.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I know what I saw. And is it not possible that he could have hopped on a plane from where-ever Celtic are at the moment and flown into Norwich? [/quote]Germany - England is about 2 hours, private plane into Norwich or even rushed him up by taxi. Germany is also an hour ahead.Its very easy and possible that he could have been in Berlin at 9am and Norwich by 12pm.Glasgow - Norwich also equally possible.Depends on the expenses used to get him here. Even asking him to fly coach class and sit on the bone shaker from LLS to Norwich is still almost plausible !

[quote user="Paul_CFC"]It''s possible, but since you are in the business of asking for proof, I will ask for yours?If Hooper was in Norwich, someone would have seen, almost everyone is carrying a camera in their pocket these days, there would be pictures. [/quote]I''ve already explained that I was driving out of the Carrow Road carpark at the time.You wouldnt believe how much I hate myself for not stopping.FML.

Jesus why does everyone have to be so suspicious. I posted about my Dad seeing Fer in Yellows and was waiting for a barrage of abuse and it was just lucky that somebody else took a photo.

It puts people off ever putting anything.

[quote user="Paul_CFC"]It''s possible, but since you are in the business of asking for proof, I will ask for yours?If Hooper was in Norwich, someone would have seen, almost everyone is carrying a camera in their pocket these days, there would be pictures. [/quote]Tinted car windows, sun glasses, baseball cap..... need i continue really ?The chances for him to slip in and out are as possible as the chances of someone with a camera phone able to go OMFG its Gary Hooper !Just because world wide media has been busted open doesnt mean that someone cant hide from it.Just look at all the cons out in Spain and people like Bin Laden who sat in hiding for years.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Paul_CFC"]Sorry to disappoint boys, Gary Hooper is in Germany. This deal is not happening ...... yet.  [/quote]Really?

Prove it please. [/quote]Brilliant."I saw Gary Hooper at Carrow Road.""No you didn''t.""Prove I didn''t."New user name, same old tw*t underneath.

Paul_CFC wrote the following post at 2013-07-11 9:32 PM:

Sorry to disappoint boys, Gary Hooper is in Germany. This deal is not happening ...... yet.

I don''t think he travelled to Germany, but was left out of the squad (Lennon suggested injury) - Celtic lost 6-1.

Heard that one before somewhere! Ashton!