Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Hooper moving closer...

Well you can cross Alderweireld and Quagliarella of your list as both deals are off.  .....................love Hooper here though. 

[quote user="Wiz"]Well you can cross Alderweireld and Quagliarella of your list as both deals are off.  .....................love Hooper here though. [/quote] Where does it say Quagliarella is off?

I haven''t seen or heard anything. I would be surprised if he came; but wow would I be happy. I think its so important that we don''t get lost behind the Southampton''s, Swansea''s etc who are splashing the cash. Not saying we should spend needless money; but we should be looking to attract good European, national players.

[quote user="splutcho"]It doesn''t. He''s a professional liar.[/quote]

Okay numbnuts, time will prove me right............and shut your kind up.

No Wiz, where is your proof?

It may not come off, we all know that, but you have zero proof that it''s dead in the water, you are a liar. This has been proven time and time again, yet as usual you''re playing the victim. Put your money where your mouth is and let''s hear it.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]You may well be right, it may not happen but there is a world of difference between that and stating it as a fact.

On topic, I think it''s unlikely Hooper would agree to go to QPR if he has an offer from us, it''s a word cup year and I think he will be hoping to sneak into the squad if he has a strong season. Hope this comes off!

[quote user="splutcho"]I''m waiting Wiz.[/quote]

You''ll have a long wait then mate, I never dance to someone elses tune!.......never!

So in other words, there is no proof. You were lying. Again.

I''ll let this get back on topic now, but just a timely reminder to everyone what Wiz really is.

[quote user="birchfest"]On topic, I think it''s unlikely Hooper would agree to go to QPR if he has an offer from us, it''s a word cup year and I think he will be hoping to sneak into the squad if he has a strong season. Hope this comes off![/quote]The World cup is a fair point. Any English Premier League striker who scores 15+ goals next year should be in or on the brink of a call up. You can''t say the same about scoring 25 goals in the Championship.

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="birchfest"]On topic, I think it''s unlikely Hooper would agree to go to QPR if he has an offer from us, it''s a word cup year and I think he will be hoping to sneak into the squad if he has a strong season. Hope this comes off![/quote]The World cup is a fair point. Any English Premier League striker who scores 15+ goals next year should be in or on the brink of a call up. You can''t say the same about scoring 25 goals in the Championship.[/quote]

You would hope not but there was that time with Jay Bothroyd!

[quote user="splutcho"]So in other words, there is no proof. You were lying. Again.

I''ll let this get back on topic now, but just a timely reminder to everyone what Wiz really is.[/quote]
Trying to defuse a slanging match..
Has wiz got mixed up with Fabio Quagliarella our target and Emanuele Giaccherini going to Sunderland both from Juve?

Sometimes things just feel right.McNally on TwitterWorld Cup YearNeeding 2 strikers (at least)Our constant bidding war to sign him.He will be a Norwich player by the end of the Summer.I''m sure of it.(can''t wait for him to go to QPR and this post be used every time I ever make another prediction)

[quote user="Wiz"]

You''ll have a long wait then mate, I never dance to someone elses tune!.......never!

[/quote]

Of course you don''t....you''re deaf. Remember?

Assuming that we and QPR have had offers accepted, can anyone in their right mind think that Hooper would choose them over us???Even if they offer him good wages, who wants to play in the Championship when there''s a Prem team who wants you with players like Ruddy and RVW to play alongside...If we''ve gone in for him then I think it''s a done deal, but I''m sure something will come straight out of left field to completely de-rail this logic however [:D]

McNally just posted on his twitter - exciting news to be revealed this afternoon! Probably Fer. Would love Hooper to follow

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I shouldn''t laugh...I know it''s wrong...but...[:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]So, last time I got called "numbnuts" from Wiz was when I accused him of being Wiz, when he was posting as East Coast Canary or something. And I ended up being right then.So, yeah. I''d argue professional liar is pretty much bang on.p.s. Haven''t seen Van Wink in a while. At least since the one and only Wiz has been back and posting. [;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Actually, I''ve noticed you tend to dance over to Pete and make the "delete this thread" secret signal.Let''s see it in action!Wiz wrote the following post at Sun, Aug 19 2012 11:01 AM:[quote user="Wiz"]Hughton is a coward! Effectivly telling OUR players they''re not good enough! These are the actions and words of a coward, and we need a brave strong leader with a backbone...........and gagging the players will work wonders for their morale..........and there goes the dressing room.MacNally needs to dump the 3 stooges quicker than a hot brick or face yet more, and even worse, humiliation[/quote]

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Actually, I''ve noticed you tend to dance over to Pete and make the "delete this thread" secret signal.

Let''s see it in action!

Wiz wrote the following post at Sun, Aug 19 2012 11:01 AM:
[quote user="Wiz"]Hughton is a coward! Effectivly telling OUR players they''re not good enough! These are the actions and words of a coward, and we need a brave strong leader with a backbone...........and gagging the players will work wonders for their morale..........and there goes the dressing room.
MacNally needs to dump the 3 stooges quicker than a hot brick or face yet more, and even worse, humiliation[/quote]

[/quote]

I put my hand up for that and I apologised later because I very wrong.

But of course you already knew this! [:|]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I shouldn''t laugh...I know it''s wrong...but...[:D]

[/quote]

Don''t feel guilty Waz, I read it back and had a giggle myself![:D]