Sign in to follow this  
Canary_Mad

mcnally tweet

[quote user="Gnasher"]Doesn''t specify transfer news... it''ll be the away kit after all the teasing![/quote]

I imagine it will be Fer with the admission that Alderwireld wont be joining

voetbalpings™ @voetbalpings 7m

De transfer van Leroy Fer naar Norwich City is zo goed als rond. ''Het gaat goed'', zegt zaakwaarnemer Rob Jansen (NUsport)

The transfer of Leroy Fer to Norwich City is as good as around. '' Happy, '' says agent Rob Jansen (Sportsline.com)

I can see no reason for them to tell anything related to Toby if he isnt coming ^^

Most likely it is Fer as he was in medical already. Doubt there is two players.

NO, lets not let a world class player ruin little old Norwich''s image.Idiot.[quote user="I am a Banana"]Not the Italian chap! Please no!

Fer and 1 other ;)[/quote]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Not the Italian chap! Please no! Fer and 1 other ;)[/quote]

why do you post on this board?

Why not join the board of the team you support?

Fer is pretty nailed on I guess but I''m keeping optimistic about there being someone else there too.

Partly out of hope, and part of logic, as I wouldn''t think we would go off on our pre-season tour with upfront options as scarce as they are.

Here''s hoping.

Sources in Holland confirm he has signed and will join the club on the USA tour (try telesport.nl)

[quote user="ref89"]NO, lets not let a world class player ruin little old Norwich''s image.Idiot.[quote user="I am a Banana"]Not the Italian chap! Please no!

Fer and 1 other ;)[/quote][/quote]
He''s obviously a good player but ''world class'' is really pushing it. 

"He''s obviously a good player but ''world class'' is really pushing it." 

Yes true, I used that description earlier and was correctly picked up for it. However, since when in the past have Norwich City ever envisaged signing an Italian international forward with 25 caps to his name?

If it comes about, and there are massive doubts about this in reality, let''s settle for calling it a ''World Class'' signing by the Hoots. 

Heh I wouldnt call him world class signing before he has proven himself ;)

He is decent player no question there, but I get a feeling he isnt our first choise target and I dont really know how to feel about him.

I have to admit that Serie A is league that I watch least from big leagues, but when I have talked with Juventus fan''s they dont rate him too much and think he is big mood player.

Anyway with our resources he still is really good player and probably will do fine. He just lacks that something for me.