Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Swansea in talks with Shelvey & Bony

according to Swansea on Sky Sports.

Big money for Bony.

They are welcome, like Kone, not bothered by these two, although Bony is a good player, wages will be big though!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Shelvey would be a good signing for us.[/quote]

No thanks

If the £5m quoted is correct, we can get much better than that for the money. Bit of a headless chicken when ever ive seen him.

West Ham have made bid for bony aswell, there''s alot of talk he''s going to Swansea but don''t think any bids have been accepted yet

As for shelvey hated him since the game we played against charlton In league 1 would never want him to play for us

I can''t quite put my finger on it with Shelvey. I''ve never seen him as a Liverpool ''type'' player, and I don''t see him as Swansea or Norwich ''type'' player either. Yet I do see him as a Palace player. Does that make sense?

I''m following Shelvey on twitter and he seems like a decent guy, so I''d have him at Norwich, doesn''t seem to have a particularly large ego.

Bony is a quality player but I assume that his arrival would see Michu''s exit.

[quote user="mbncfc1"]I see him more of an Ipswich or Leeds type of player[/quote]surely if he''s a leeds player, he has potential of becoming one us [;)]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="mbncfc1"]I see him more of an Ipswich or Leeds type of player[/quote]surely if he''s a leeds player, he has potential of becoming one us [;)][/quote]

They could well be true but he''s gotta go to Leeds first,I was looking at the new guy they just signed wondering if he will be playing for us in a few years time

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]I''m following Shelvey on twitter and he seems like a decent guy, so I''d have him at Norwich, doesn''t seem to have a particularly large ego.

Bony is a quality player but I assume that his arrival would see Michu''s exit.[/quote]Why would you say that, Michu will now go attacking mid where he wants to play and subsequently his best position

"Why would you say that, Michu will now go attacking mid where he wants to play and subsequently his best position"

I think he will go to Arsenal. Swansea will be formidable if they end up with Michu, Bony, and Ince in their team together.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]I''m following Shelvey on twitter and he seems like a decent guy, so I''d have him at Norwich, doesn''t seem to have a particularly large ego.

Bony is a quality player but I assume that his arrival would see Michu''s exit.[/quote]

Shelvey may not, but does Bony have a large one?

Swansea are significantly ahead of us in the pecking order; they had a better squad of players when we were promoted; have benefited from player sales and compensation for Rodgers; have attacking intent with Laudrop at the helm; are playing European football; and had the luxury of not having to pay off external debt.

all credit to them

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Swansea are significantly ahead of us in the pecking order; they had a better squad of players when we were promoted; have benefited from player sales and compensation for Rodgers; have attacking intent with Laudrop at the helm; are playing European football; and had the luxury of not having to pay off external debt.

all credit to them[/quote]Still can''t beat us though.Even when we give them an open goal.Michu who?!