Sign in to follow this  
The Canary King

heading for UEFA League???

MUST keep out feet on the ground. Keep expectations low as if your expecting instant success with these new signings remember other teams have strengthened too.

Mid table I would take any day come end of season.

Too many people get carried away and a few bad results fans will turn on the team if not.

Give it all time then I am sure eventually we can be aiming higher with confidence and real expectation.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]17th.

[/quote]

It looks like the Relegation Mini-League will be starting early this coming season.

I''d like us to aim for Europa league. It''s a tough position to finish in, but we can at least have a go. Could also qualify by winning the league cup of course.

Would expect a finish between 11th and 8th though, and would also say that''s a successful season

Agreed, keep it easy fellas. I''d take a season where we stay mid/upper mid all season and rarely flit with the relegation zone along with a decent cup run...maybe a semi final or even better, much like Swansea''s 2012/13 season then. That''ll do nicely thanks.

...oh and the traditional "scalp". We must have a scalp et al Man U/Arsenal of last seasons as that is something CH has managed where PL of all his qualities rarely succeeded in doing. I think Spurs away was the only (sort of) scalp he managed.

I don''t want a decent cup run until we look like a side that could finish in the top five as I fear we could pay the price for it - look what happened to Wigan last season

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I don''t want a decent cup run until we look like a side that could finish in the top five as I fear we could pay the price for it - look what happened to Wigan last season[/quote]Deluded or what!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I would take survival now!

We aren''t established yet.[/quote]what ?when is a club (other than the tops six or seven) established, they are not as numerous clubs found out last season ?