Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Any guesses what our starting 11 will be now?

If Ruddy stays that will be another huge bonus and I''d go with

Ruddy

Martin or Whittaker, Bassong, Turner or ?, Garrido

Fer

Howson

Snodgrass Pilkington

RVW ?

but having picked those I''d say it''s becoming more and more difficult to pick, There''s strength in depth and good quality throughout. We just need another striker (Hooper or Defoe) and perhaps someone like Toivonan. I don''t think we are so desperate for another central defender but that would be my last signing once we have secured the others.

Exciting times at Carrow Road. OTBC

[quote user="Olly"]Lining up with 10 would be a bold move by Hughton[/quote]

All to do with this new FFP thingy.

Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Johnson; Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Redmond, RVW.

SUBS Bunn, turner, Whittaker, howson, Tettey, Pilkington, Becchio.

Obviously, I guess we will sign a couple more players, but as it stands I would go with the above!

Woi dus evrywun leave out that there Bradley Jarnson in orl these new lists? Everywun dus, Naill.

He moight nart be the moost tecknical a players but we''ll miss that ol'' ever-present alart. Mark moi wads. Hev we gorn beyarnd him too wiv orl these fancy fareners?

Actually chaps I wouldn''t want to dismiss good old Bradders as easily as most seem to. The word ''braveheart'' sprang to mind, but then I remembered his shooting and dismissed it instantly. He will, I have little doubt, continue to be an important cog in our wheel of good fortune though.

Such is progress.

Know what I mean?

Innit.

[quote user="Pabs"]Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Johnson; Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Redmond, RVW.

SUBS Bunn, turner, Whittaker, howson, Tettey, Pilkington, Becchio.

Obviously, I guess we will sign a couple more players, but as it stands I would go with the above![/quote]

Bennett ahead of Turner... really?

with more sales, buys and loans to come its impossible to predict just yet.

but with 6 signings and 3 guaranteed starters already I think its going to be markedly different from what we were given last year.

Not sure what Norwich fans problem is with turner. Was out best defender for the last half of the season, everyone sings a song about him he hates and everyone has him out of their XI''s. odd.

I don''t know why anyone would leave Turner out. He was our best CB 2nd half of the season before he got injured

its clear the club are looking to buy another

That does not mean I dont rate turner, who was consistent for us from Jan onwards.

its an area we need to improve on and I think we will

[quote user="Olly"]Lining up with 10 would be a bold move by Hughton[/quote]

The ? besides RVW is meant to denote a mystery yet to sign striker. I wasn''t questioning whether RVW would be picked and I do know it''s a 11 a side game.

Formation 1.4.4.2 to be precise

Not only should Turner be rated, he should, with his experience, also be considered for the captain''s armband

ruddy,

martin, turner, bassong, olsson,

fer, johnson or howson,

snodders, wessi, pilks,

rvw.

for me Fer is still a bit of an unknown quantity. I dont know whether he''ll be marauding forward, or performing the ''rock in the middle'' roll that bradley gives us.

I''m hoping he''ll be able to break up the play like johnson and tettey, but with a bit more finesse in his passing and shooting. That way Johnny could be deployed alongside him and given a bit more of an attacking roll.

Current Squad...

Ruddy

Whittaker, Turner, Bassong, Garrido

Fer, Johnson,

Snoddy, Howson, Olsson

RvW

with a new striker

Ruddy

Whittaker, Turner, Bassong, Garrido

Snoddy, Fer, Howson, Olsson

Rvw, new striker.