Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Sporting Braga V Norwich - Friday 2nd August

Anyone made any travel arrangements for this game?

I''m arriving on matchday from Eindhoven at 12:20, staying in Braga and getting the 6am bus back to Porto Airport. Would be interested to see how many are going and what plans you have.

I''m going with a two friends and mine and their Dad. Arriving Friday at noon and leaving on Sunday evening. Should be awesome.

Port looks like a pretty nice city on the cost. Should be nice to see all the new signings in action.

Does anyone know the likely kick off time for this match? The fixture is on Braga''s website, but no mention of KO time there either? Ta

[quote user="Jezzard"]Does anyone know the likely kick off time for this match? The fixture is on Braga''s website, but no mention of KO time there either? Ta[/quote]

I would guess about 8pm. Hopefully not much earlier as it would be nice to see the city and get a beer or 2 in before the game.

Hi, new poster here – I''m going for a long weekend in Porto and travelling up to Braga on the day of the match. Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the day, or if we are supposed to book them in advance? I can see nothing regarding ticketing arrangements on the official site.

[quote user="Jezzard"]Does anyone know the likely kick off time for this match? The fixture is on Braga''s website, but no mention of KO time there either? Ta[/quote]

could it be a "behind closed doors" friendly? fan''s shoudl check with the club before paying out good money to travel...