Sign in to follow this  
jacksioshelp

David McNally Love Song

Biggrantholt and I have been working on this love song for David McNally: http://youtu.be/dl-2ceUGqqc

Could everyone give their feedback on the video and share it around!

Love it although you should have put Olsson rather than Hooper, as he''s actually signed. Now if Hoops goes to QPR, the song will be null and void.

I thought it very good. Made me chuckle. A lot of man-love there. Doubt there are many CEO''s in the business world get tribute videos made by their customers. Haha

It''s okay, but it goes on about 90 seconds too long.  Get in, do the jokes, get out again. No need for a second/third chorus as by that time the joke''s worn thinnish.Good singing, and some genuinely laugh out loud bits which I won''t list here for fear of spoiling.  But I''d shorten it otherwise it just starts dragging on and on (the "We didn''t start the fire" pastiche suffered from the same problem).  You should be nailing these in 90 seconds - 2 minutes max.

I think it''s a superb effort! - I''ve circulated it on Twitter & Facebook already...

(Not many of my LinkedIn contacts are in Norfolk, so I doubt many of those would ''get it'').