Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Pinkun forum 11 - humour (because I'm bored).

Right. This is meant to be tongue in cheek and nothing about what people''s actual playing ability or position is. Who would you put in a pinkun forum 11 (plus subs if so desired) and why - plus your are not allowed to include yourself.

GK: Riccardo - the reason being he is steady, some might say cat like (or is that likes cats?), safe hands, and where better to be to write a match report? Between the sticks of course. (I believe he is so steady the pinkun stadium even has a members lounge named after him! Ready supplied with his favourite tipple).

DF:

Tilly - because if he can''t persuade you not to do something silly he knows how to introduce you to the world of hard knocks. Plus the banter would be unreal.

Ginger Pele - because he loved the Ginger Pele, knows how to replicate his love for last ditch tackles and another staunch defender of yellow and green.

Purple - because you need someone in the team who can look after your, erm, well, your assets.

Nutty - because no defence would be complete without him, not to mention his never say die positive attitude, he''ll not be turned either . . . .

MF:

Morty - first name on the team sheet simply because not only is he the character you need at the pulsing heart of the midfield but also because he carries that bit of bite too, forums version of Yaya Toure?

Lappinitup - just because we can afford two jokers in the side, plus his quick come backs are good to have about.

Joanna Grey - another one that will never give up (or go away) depending on who you are . . . Either way fear struck into the hearts of enemies right there.

Zippersleftfoot - because every midfield needs a left footer in their team.

STR:

Jimmy Smith - because he''ll keep chipping away, probably miss more than he scores but when he does it''s rather good.

Jas the barclay king - he hovers around, seemingly without threat and then all of a sudden he''ll come up with something so great, even he has to runaway and hide to get over it.

Ball boy: Banana, because sometimes you just want to sit him down on a stool and ask him to calm down and be quiet.

Cranky old Chairman: Wiz - because he is never sure if he is coming or going, from our stadium or someone elses, whether we are on the up or down or whether up is down? (on that train of thought is the new wiz the old wiz or is the old wiz gone?)

There are a load of other people I know, but those are what I came up with.

That may well be true, but I can''t get to sleep due to the heat.

I think it is my latin blood, I need to be outside somewhere under a bamboo roofed beach shelter with a large cooled glass of something nice with ice in it.

Wait for the heat to drop off and then indoors.

[quote user="chicken"]

I think it is my latin blood.......Wait for the heat to drop off and then ''er indoors.[/quote][:S] [:$] [;)]

Good team....

Why don''t you pick an 11 of alter egos?

BW

the acolyte

The ambassador

BW cat

Bor bor bor

Peak District canary

First wazzock

Thirsty lizard

The new boy

The pink un role model

I hate 1p5wich

I have no idea why iPads are so insistent on correcting words to silly things...

Honoured is what I meant of course.

[quote user="chicken"]Right. This is meant to be tongue in cheek and nothing about what people''s actual playing ability or position is. Who would you put in a pinkun forum 11 (plus subs if so desired) and why - plus your are not allowed to include yourself. GK: Riccardo - the reason being he is steady, some might say cat like (or is that likes cats?), safe hands, and where better to be to write a match report? Between the sticks of course. (I believe he is so steady the pinkun stadium even has a members lounge named after him! Ready supplied with his favourite tipple). DF: Tilly - because if he can''t persuade you not to do something silly he knows how to introduce you to the world of hard knocks. Plus the banter would be unreal. Ginger Pele - because he loved the Ginger Pele, knows how to replicate his love for last ditch tackles and another staunch defender of yellow and green. Purple - because you need someone in the team who can look after your, erm, well, your assets. Nutty - because no defence would be complete without him, not to mention his never say die positive attitude, he''ll not be turned either . . . . MF: Morty - first name on the team sheet simply because not only is he the character you need at the pulsing heart of the midfield but also because he carries that bit of bite too, forums version of Yaya Toure? Lappinitup - just because we can afford two jokers in the side, plus his quick come backs are good to have about. Joanna Grey - another one that will never give up (or go away) depending on who you are . . . Either way fear struck into the hearts of enemies right there. Zippersleftfoot - because every midfield needs a left footer in their team. STR: Jimmy Smith - because he''ll keep chipping away, probably miss more than he scores but when he does it''s rather good. Jas the barclay king - he hovers around, seemingly without threat and then all of a sudden he''ll come up with something so great, even he has to runaway and hide to get over it. Ball boy: Banana, because sometimes you just want to sit him down on a stool and ask him to calm down and be quiet. Cranky old Chairman: Wiz - because he is never sure if he is coming or going, from our stadium or someone elses, whether we are on the up or down or whether up is down? (on that train of thought is the new wiz the old wiz or is the old wiz gone?) There are a load of other people I know, but those are what I came up with.[/quote]

An awful lot of the old wiz is gone chicken (he had a good run!) nowadays this is the more mellow thinking wiz.