Sign in to follow this  
djc

new striker?

If we are actually interested yet qpr beat us to signing of Hooper, what about Danny Graham?

Bbc sport reports Hull are interested in Graham on a season-long loan from Sunderland. He has a proven goal scoring record in premier league, yes i appreciate he struggled for goals since his january switch from swansea but worth a punt from us?

!3 games for Sunderland and no goals despite chances in every game he played so it''s a no from me.

No. He hardly set the world on fire at Swansea, let alone Sunderland

Why not? Well if you think about it, yes he does have a ''proven goal record'' in the EPL but you can hardly say it''s impressive. He''s turning 28 years old in August and compared to our other signings, you can hardly say signing Danny Graham would be ambitious.

Quagliarella, granted, is 30 years old but at least he''s been to the top level of the game, played in a top international squad and scored in the champions league. He''s also someone that the likes of RVW can look up to and learn off.

I would love to know what on earth makes you think Danny Graham would be a good signing for us, based on our previous signings and the calibre of players we''re being linked with.

Danny Graham is not a top striker. Took ages to settle at Swansea & the less said about his performance at Sunderland the better. I''d rather save the money & have Cody back.

Danny Graham seems to have gone downhill, would only want him for Championship money.... £1.5m might be worth a punt. Suspect he will be back in the second tier before long.