Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Away Kit

A lot of brands use lower case in their logos.

Errea are just one of them.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="I''d fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."]Name of a company.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ErreĆ 

First line, first word. Just saying. LOL.

But it''s branded errea. Better luck next time![/quote]

To quote:-

''Errea is a sportswear supplier...''

Haha chin up, it''s not like you got something blatantly wrong, like spelling Lincoln without a capital... Awkward.

Ok, ok...

Grammar aside; have you lot seen the Away Goalkeeper kit yet?

Purple with pink trim, absolute horror show.

I reckon Errea were put on hold... DON''T RELEASE THIS NEW GK KIT WHILE CHELSEA ARE BIDDING ON RUDDY. IT MIGHT MAKE HIM WANT TO LEAVE.

I''m not usually one to get a new players name on the back, even before they''ve kicked a ball for the team. However, I''ll take the chance on Ricky and opt for the deal. This shirt is the bomb though, even better than the black one!

I''ve normally been less than impressed with the recent shirt designs, but this one however really stands out and if I could get one to fit I''d be very tempted.Also think the decsion of using RVW with the Wolf background is a great move and very well played by the marketing team.Good work lads![:D]

much as changing your name I supposeI would go with a tie dye if I were youas herehttp://img1.etsystatic.com/001/0/6211212/il_340x270.375416657_9t1a.jpg

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Nice kit, total shambles with the whole wolf thing. Very embarrassing![/quote]

Have to say completely agree

Can''t help thinking they''ve overplayed it a little bit

Decent enough away kit. That garish AVIVA logo has never looked more out of place though.

I can''t remember a better shirt/kit by any club ever ! it''s that good it almost makes me want us to play in black n white home and away !

As a City fan of 40+ years I am delighted that the shirt launch has a bit of hype about it. The whole RVW ''be afraid'' picture is brilliant. Our club have done a great job of taking a new product and a new asset and marketing them effectively.

Oh and I think the new shirt is quality.