Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Away Kit

[quote user="Worsencroft"]It will be released on tour surely? The States trip is a big marketing exercise so it makes sense.[/quote]

vitalfootball.co.uk say showing of away kit at 3-30 today

I think they''ll do something different with badge

Outline only or just canary on ball...

Maybe the be Afraid thing is ''white'' fright, who knows

[quote user="refjezdavies"]I think they''ll do something different with badge

Maybe the be Afraid thing is ''white'' fright, who knows[/quote]

Doubt it. For brand purposes it wouldn''t make sense to have a different badge on the home and away shirts. If the club ever decided to change the badge is expect to see both a new and away shirt released.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"]I think they''ll do something different with badge

Maybe the be Afraid thing is ''white'' fright, who knows[/quote]

Doubt it. For brand purposes it wouldn''t make sense to have a different badge on the home and away shirts. If the club ever decided to change the badge is expect to see both a new and away shirt released.[/quote]

*new home and away

[quote user="lincoln canary"]God it''s awfull.[/quote]

Gives you something to moan about

I really really like that.

Bit different to what we''ve had before, nice look. Probably my favourite Errea kit so far.

Thumbs up!

Like it! For anyone that can''t see it - Its like the home kits but with white torso and black shoulder bits. And a weird black collar! Not sure i like that part.

Well, we wont be wearing the away kit against Fulham.

I like both the new kits...  Probably get the home one and join the other 20,000 with RVW and 9 on the back.

It''s exactly the same design as the green away shirt. Being tall and slim I find the cut of the errea shirts don''t fit me at all. They seem very short in length.

Anyway in all seriousness it''s not a bad looking shirt. I just don''t like errea - and Aviva''s oversize logo is never going to look good.

[quote user="Mervmeister"]OMFG, best away lot ever me thinks! That is sexy![/quote]

Agreed, definitely sexy looking kit! The home one is aswell. Definitely a good design this year. Shame I won''t be getting them for another 2-3 years when they are £5-10, not £50 odd!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA at this photo though. Poor RvW must be wondering what he''s got himself into. They''ve actually photshopped his eyes yellow. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I''m not really a replica shirt kind of guy, but I''ve just pre-ordered this one.

That impressed.