Sign in to follow this  
CanaryDan

12/13 Season Review DVD

Hi all, I don''t post much on here, but does anyone know when last season''s review dvd is out? Should be a good watch :)

Ncfc2002

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Best prem finish for years! Yes please. Price is a little steep tho considering most DVD release prices.[/quote]

Best prem finish in the league and easily the worst quality season review I''ve seen. Whoever did that editing should be sacked! (I initially felt stronger but have since revoked my hastily issued death sentence)

You''ve got Radio Norfolk commentary that fades in and out so you''re often just sat there in silence, then sometimes the commentary comes in too soon, or too late. There''ll be like 5 build up passes and all of a sudden the commentary will kick in with the final shot.

There''s also random scenes that crop up as a result of God knows what. Perhaps looking the other way when they were editing that section.

Oh well, it''s got some good games on it, just don''t expect too much and you won''t be disappointed. Well you probably will for £20.

20 quid for a DVD! someone should tell the club its not 1999 anymore.

I dont think i''ve seen a dvd in the shops for more than £10 in years! god knows how much the club would charge for a blu ray.

Some of the comments on here are a bit harsh. I did not notice any real editing issues that spoilt my enjoyment of it.

At £18 you are getting four hours of action over two discs and bearing in mind that NCFC print about 1500 copies its hardly selling the sorts of volumes that big release films are selling that enable heavy discounting. 

Personally Id like to see it go to one disc and be just the goals and a few good saves, but as I understand it NCFC prefer to sell it as a two disc version.