Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Someone has to much time on their hands... 'The Morph'

We are really putting a serious amount of supporter based pressure on to the guy.

He''s a great coup for the club I''m sure he will be a success here and I''m sure the fans will take to him but...I don''t know it, just seems like expectations are being deliberately built way too high on the guy and if he isn''t as good as Van Persie by Christmas he will be considered a flop (a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea).

[quote user="Monty13"]We are really putting a serious amount of supporter based pressure on to the guy.

He''s a great coup for the club I''m sure he will be a success here and I''m sure the fans will take to him but...I don''t know it, just seems like expectations are being deliberately built way too high on the guy and if he isn''t as good as Van Persie by Christmas he will be considered a flop (a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea).[/quote]

I don''t know what people expect.

This ''guy'' is our club record signing and scored bags of goal for one of europes elite clubs, why shouldn''t the club, media and fans big him up?

RVW seems like the type of player who thrives on this sort of attention and I think he will flourish at Norwich into a top top footballer.

Can people stop wetting themselves in panic please?

must have been a slow day at prospect housealso looks like they are employing 12 year olds to do their graphics

and yeh very weird :/