Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Best item I have read this year

A good well written acknowledgement of what''s going on from the British press... A rarity! I feel uneasy about the small pond and unfashionable comments... I think stoke, hull and Sunderland deserve that more , but then I guess that''s just every supporters view. I like to think we generally go under the rada as a steadly accepted mid table side.

I think if we can add a quality striker or two and any of the other names mentioned and we really do have a side to be ecstatic about.

I honestly think if we can tie up the extra signings in this window we can be a real surprise package.

Not saying we can win the league but I think the current crop may be able to push the second tier of premier league teams.

Don''t fancy Everton without moyes and wouldn''t be shocked to see us finish above them if we get transfer business finished successfully.

I''m getting ready to be shot down but hey ho

21 posts in 8 years and City 1st gets all "milk monitor" on the chap.

I thought it was a great read, and that is rarely said from me with regard to anything from the Murdoch empire.

I couldn''t give a monkeys if it was posted earlier...most of this board is repetition anyway...hey city 1st?