Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

green must be fed up

just seen england team to face usa crouch and johnson up front quote sven i know what the other fowards can do its up to them to grab there chance yet he starts james in goal from the start

[quote]IMO he isnt going to get into the England squad for another season or two. And thats why he should stay with us for at least 1 season[/quote]

OMG !......  another season with Greeno ?    the messages are coming through loud and clear ,   Greeno wants to stay in the prem , no prem club wants him , for OBVIOUS reasons !!!!    there`s no sign of any club  wanting  him !   ask yourself WHY ?  I think the answer is that there are very few fools  in football today ....  they will have analysed Greenos performance over the season , and , as I`ve done ,  come to the conclusion that  he`s  probably well overated , lets in too many  goals in ... in a dodgy fashion !!!  

So what  do we have here ?  a goalie who really wants to leave ,  a goalie that noone wants ,   so the likelihood is that we`ii be stuck with  him  for another season ......  a dissatisfied and disgruntled player  ......  what does THAT tell you  about HIS commitment ?     I hear the cry  of " but what about all  the super saves he`s made ? "    I tell you right now  .. most goalies   get to make such saves ... its what they`re paid to do !   open your eyes guys !!!!! 

i think there will definately be some clubs interested but if i was him i would stay. I do not think he is overated, he will develop into a great keeper

[quote]OMG !...... another season with Greeno ? the messages are coming through loud and clear , Greeno wants to stay in the prem , no prem club wants him , for OBVIOUS reasons !!!! there`s no sign ...[/quote]

Why do you always write ..... with lots of ..... in your ..... post..... do you ..... keep..... falling ..... asleep ..... at your keyboard?

No, fact of the matter is that Green is a good keeper, and there will be interest over the coming weeks. No other keeper in the Premiership has saved so many shots. Yes, he let in more, but he had more than double the number of shots coming at him than Chelsea did. That''s 300 shots, of which 76 (or around that) went in. Do the maths of how many he saved, or were off target.

Sign of a good keeper.

[quote]Why do you always write ..... with lots of ..... in your ..... post..... do you ..... keep..... falling ..... asleep ..... at your keyboard? No, fact of the matter is that Green is a good keeper, and...[/quote]

Why does that ....... bother you nickerson ?   its just my individual  adaption  to indicate  a pause ..... just as in real  speech ,     pedants  can often be a real pain in the arse !   who knows ..... could catch on !!

As to the maths of  shots on target , shots saved , shots let in ,by any individual goalie  ..... where are you getting your  stats from ?  and do they also  include  the manner in which the goals were let in ?  because its THAT aspect  that  really worries me about Greeno ..........  are you aware of what I`m talking about ?               its why I uttered OMG  at the thought  of him still being with us next season ,          and its interesting that he played no part in the first match with the USA   ,  it indicates that Sven  HAD  considered Greeno  at the START of the season , but , just like all the managers and scouts  that looked him over during the season , he`s lost interest !!    they can`t ALL be wrong !   these are hardnosed pro`s  , who see what they see ,   not see what they want to see ...........