Sign in to follow this  
ryanncfc

Early cup and League predictions...

Just for a bit of fun. Judging by the signings we are making etc, what are people expecting this season? I don''t want to be shot down by people saying ''''it''s too early to make predictions, or it''s just pointless'''' etc, as I said, just a bit of fun. Mine are:League:10thFA Cup: 1/4 finalsLeague cup: finalI really fancy us getting to a cup final this year after Wigan, Swansea, Cardiff etc (And not forgetting Bradford!!) getting there in recent years, I feel we will go for it this year. So what about the rest of you?

League 12th, miss out on 11th by goal differenceLeague cup, quartersFA, would love a semi-final but can''t see it. 4th round. I would like to have Luton at Kenilworth Road so we can beat them away this season.

Not really wishing to be negative, but a few people do seem to be setting themselves up for a fall

Other sides are busy strengthening too, Southampton, Swansea and West Ham spring to mind and these would seem to be within our sphere.

Whilst I do not think we will struggle next season I will not go as far as to predict that we will win anything, even the League Cup. A decent start is essential though.

Whilst I''m fairly optimistic about our abilities I am not in the same mind about the random nature of cup drawsAnd they have a very big say in how far a club goes

League 14th. No idea really depends on what those around us do

Cups pair of 1/4 finals it depends on the draw and when the big boys fall

League:10th/9th

League cup: 3rd round

FA Cup: Quarter finals

Knowing our luck in cups we''ll field a reserve team and get beaten in the LC and for the FAC we''ll be on the up like we were last year and get stomped on.

Still, I really, really, hope I''m wrong. I love a cup run.