Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

How Many Goals ?

I know asking for double figures is a bit OTT, but who knows!

In reality, a 4 or 5 goal win would be enough as long as they get a good run-out and stay injury free!!

Just seen the temperature. It looks like the game is being played in extremely hot conditions.Seeing we only have 2 strikers out there.....Wouldn''t be surprised if we go 1 up front with Becchio first half RVW second half?

2-1.  Can''t see this being anymore than an exercise in keeping possession, especially due to the heat.

1-0 or something small could be big doesn''t really matter. As long as there are no injuries and the team gets fitter. I can remember teams having awful pre seasons and having excellent seasons and vice versa.

[quote user="pilksfanclub"]1-0 or something small could be big doesn''t really matter. As long as there are no injuries and the team gets fitter. I can remember teams having awful pre seasons and having excellent seasons and vice versa.[/quote]our travails north of the border not fondly remembered?

Hey guys, new to the site, although I''ve been reading it for years! I''m saying 3-1 to us tonight simply because even though we are better than them, it sounds like they will be playing in the early 30 degrees