Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Classic on Facebook

Some typical Norfolk Boy on the group Norwich City FC Fan club has got himself in a bit of a muddle, he posted:

''For all you knobs who thinks the game kick offs at 3:30 it''s actually 1:30 as America is only 5-6 hours ahead''

Who''s the knob now Richard? Who''s the knob now?

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Some typical Norfolk Boy on the group Norwich City FC Fan club has got himself in a bit of a muddle, he posted:

''For all you knobs who thinks the game kick offs at 3:30 it''s actually 1:30 as America is only 5-6 hours ahead''

Who''s the knob now Richard? Who''s the knob now?[/quote]

I think you are making an assumption that it is Richard who has posted that comment on Facebook. How do I know? Because I am sitting with him at this moment in Sacramento where the time is just before 6pm pacific time which is 8 hours behind UK & no I''m not the knob either get your facts right "Norfolk boy"

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Some typical Norfolk Boy on the group Norwich City FC Fan club has got himself in a bit of a muddle, he posted:

Who''s the knob now Richard? Who''s the knob now?[/quote]

I think you are making an assumption that it is Richard who has posted that comment on Facebook. How do I know? Because I am sitting with him at this moment in Sacramento where the time is just before 6pm pacific time which is 8 hours behind UK & no I''m not the knob either get your facts right "Norfolk boy"

He''s done bloody well to get from norwich (where it says he posted his comment) to Sacramento in less than 4 hours!!!! LMFAO

Do you know what? I''ve seen some stuff on here that just takes the biscuit but that group on Facebook take it to another level!!!